Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: The day you started watching NBA ball who was the first player you ever rooted for?

Quote Originally Posted by NZStreetBaller
    Wilt chamberlain. oooh i can remember being there at the hersheys sports arena. and you could just tell that their was some kind of magic in there.

Little did I know that i would be witnessing something that nobody for generations would ever see.

I was just a young boy at the time. but being as my father was unemployed for majority of his life, made me a strong believer in miracles. What I saw that night was exactly that. A giant of a man (some would question wether he was a descendant of hercules or goliath) scoring points as though they were consistent incentives to get a job for people on welfare.

Since that 100 point game. the only thing close to seeing such an extraordinary thing was the 81 point game.

I gathered that if wilt was a descendant of goliath or hercules, then this young kobe bean bryant (capable of 81 points and 5 rings) must be the son of god
    Lying son of a bitch. You aint that old.

Bill Walton for me.

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: The day you started watching NBA ball who was the first player you ever rooted for?

Karl Malone

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Sheed. I saw him and said: "This guy is different".

Shaq.

Smile, you're on ISH Crystallas's Avatar

Reggie Theus

MJ

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

T-Mac

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Webber

Kobe

Andrew Toney.

Wiggins

Tim Duncan. Kevin Garnett.

Banned

Kobe in 97-98

NBA lottery pick

Mike bibby, Peja, vlade, bobby Jackson, c Webb, brad miller, and dark ass Keon Clark

George Mikan
    [COLOR="White"]Naw, but Hakeem Olajuwon[/COLOR]