Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default The day you started watching NBA ball who was the first player you ever rooted for?

Me personnally it is Charles Barkley.

Back in africa, i had posters of him playing with the suns all over my room, as a kid. People had Jordan me I had Charles Barkley. When i got to Canada and got to really get heavily involved in the basketball world (Forums, blogs etc..). I discovered Timothy Duncan and fell in love with his playing style. Kidd is my favorite of all time.

Who's yours?

Default Re: The day you started watching NBA ball who was the first player you ever rooted for?

Penny

National High School Star

Default Re: The day you started watching NBA ball who was the first player you ever rooted for?

Jordan lol

Decent college freshman Mass Debator's Avatar

Tim Hardaway

Rodman

Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

Wilt chamberlain. oooh i can remember being there at the hersheys sports arena. and you could just tell that their was some kind of magic in there.

Little did I know that i would be witnessing something that nobody for generations would ever see.

I was just a young boy at the time. but being as my father was unemployed for majority of his life, made me a strong believer in miracles. What I saw that night was exactly that. A giant of a man (some would question wether he was a descendant of hercules or goliath) scoring points as though they were consistent incentives to get a job for people on welfare.

Since that 100 point game. the only thing close to seeing such an extraordinary thing was the 81 point game.

I gathered that if wilt was a descendant of goliath or hercules, then this young kobe bean bryant (capable of 81 points and 5 rings) must be the son of god

Not1,Not2,Not3,Not4... ninephive's Avatar

Sean Elliott

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHill
    Penny
    Loved watching this guy play

College superstar BlackWhiteGreen's Avatar

Pierce. 2004.

Celtics 2016 Champs

Tim Duncan

Shaq 1992

Probably Jordan, but when I really got into basketball and became a Heat fan Glen Rice was my favorite player.

Anfernee "Penny" Hardaway. Followed by T-Mac.

Dwight Howard

Jim Pollard