Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Decent college freshman eeeeeebro's Avatar

Default Re: Besides the Bulls, no other team in the East is even a threat to any West playoff tea

thats because jordan dominated the league so hard years ago that west got all the draft picks and traded them good picks for more picks and now the league is just off course.

Default Re: Besides the Bulls, no other team in the East is even a threat to any West playoff tea

Quote Originally Posted by atljonesbro
    The West has become as overrated as the SEC in college football . Loads of teams in the East an beat the West in a 7 game series.
    List them. The loads of teams, list them.

Quote Originally Posted by COnDEMnED
    List them. The loads of teams, list them.
    Bulls ( They will the best team in the league if they stay healthy)
    Raptors
    Wizards
    Hawks

The West is good, but the only teams I would take over the East everytime are OKC and healthy Spurs. Let's see if they get there.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Which elite West team are the Bulls beating?
    Any of them

:
    Quote Originally Posted by eeeeeebro
    thats because jordan dominated the league so hard years ago that west got all the draft picks and traded them good picks for more picks and now the league is just off course.
    ****** aint going to those East teams unless something is going for them

Quote Originally Posted by nba_55
    Raptors
    Wizards
    Hawks
    Unlikely
    No
    No
    No

Don't tell me what team is the best based on "If's". If the Bulls are the best team, say so. If they aren't, don't make exceptions for them to achieve that plateau. Those other three aren't worth commenting. 4 doesn't equate to loads, even if three out of the four is a lie.

Unlikely
    No
    No
    No

Don't tell me what team is the best based on "If's". If the Bulls are the best team, say so. If they aren't, don't make exceptions for them to achieve that plateau. Those other three aren't worth commenting. 4 doesn't equate to loads, even if three out of the four is a lie.
    Your ''unlikely'' and your 3 ''no'', what did you base them on? As far as I remember, the top estern conference teams had a winning record against the top western conference teams.

Your ''unlikely'' and your 3 ''no'', what did you base them on? As far as I remember, the top estern conference teams had a winning record against the top western conference teams.
    You're right, Orlando's championship against the Lakers was pretty sweet. Lets see if Dwight can get ring number two.

You're right, Orlando's championship against the Lakers was pretty sweet. Lets see if Dwight can get ring number two.
    WTF? Why are you bringing Orlando?

Unlikely
    No
    No
    No

The top east teams have a winning record vs the West. You're just living in the past and scared of change. The East is coming up, but you wanna live in your deluded world. Like I said, the West is becoming the SEC in terms of being overrated. They'll be exposed too though.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Raptors
    Wizards
    Hawks
    +1

Hawks were always the Pacers kryptonite / when they were good
    hawks tough match up problems

Wizards with healthy Nene/Webster
    deep team

bulls what he said

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    It's pretty much a foregone conclusion that a West team will win the title this year. Raptors and Wizards are good but not good enough. I got the Mavs winning.
    True, West probably will win.

Toronto is the most overrated team of all-time, so I'm not sure why they are ever mentioned.

7 game series are very different than the regular season. I am hoping the Cavs can still hang in there and at least make the ECF. I know right we look bad, especially with 4 of our 5 starters injured, but I am hoping we get a big before the deadline and can get back on track here. I still say Atlanta ain't going to be anything but a second round exit. Just like always.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderLips
    Last time I checked, OKC wasn't in the top 8. But it doesn't matter because:

You'd favor the Clippers over the bulls?
    You're crazy if you think OKC doesn't overtake the Suns for at least the 8th spot

As for the Clips... you may be right. That's the 1 team I don't trust come playoff time. Maybe the Rockets as well. We will see. Both them need to prove something in the playoffs.