Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Besides the Bulls, no other team in the East is even a threat to any West playoff tea

Quote Originally Posted by jbryan1984
    7 game series are very different than the regular season. I am hoping the Cavs can still hang in there and at least make the ECF. I know right we look bad, especially with 4 of our 5 starters injured, but I am hoping we get a big before the deadline and can get back on track here. I still say Atlanta ain't going to be anything but a second round exit. Just like always.
    Lol saying the Hawks are a 2nd round team but the Cavs make the ECF? They'll be lucky to win 2 games in the first round. Very mediocre team, done absolutely nothing to prove otherwise.

Local High School Star

Default Re: Besides the Bulls, no other team in the East is even a threat to any West playoff tea

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Which elite West team are the Bulls beating?
    I think the Bulls are potentially as good as anyone in the West comes April/June. They're working out the kinks right now.

Bulls are good enough to beat the Clippers and Portland, as far as elite west teams go.

There is honestly no telling what Kyrie is capable of doing in a finals game against the west with all the defense focusing on Lebron and Love. I'm predicting a Kobe/Jordanesque finals appearance out of Kyrie if it comes down to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yANOUTrAaQI

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
    There is honestly no telling what Kyrie is capable of doing in a finals game against the west with all the defense focusing on Lebron and Love. I'm predicting a Kobe/Jordanesque finals appearance out of Kyrie if it comes down to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yANOUTrAaQI
    Kyrie is definitely capable of taking over games.

College superstar

People have been saying "this time the Hawks are for real y'all" since friggin' 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by nba_55
    WTF? Why are you bringing Orlando?
    Because Orlando swept the Lakers in the regular season, then when they met in the finals everyone was saying "Oh Orlando swept the Lakers in the regular season, cake walk for Orlando championship", then the Magic got dick slapped in the face by a wet dong. It was my way of being a dick by agreeing with your theory that regular season wins equate to playoff advances, even though I clearly know better. Pure passive aggressiveness. Maybe too passive since you didn't even get it. I'll work on that in the future, being more direct and such.