Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

Default Re: What's your favorite DBZ saga

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NVdyvCyTnE

Great Speech by Vegeta

My motivation was very different than Kakarott's. My motivation was to be the best, to be the greatest Saiyan alive as I always have been, until Kakarott came into the picture. Kakarott's success was like a demon in my head. How could he be a super Saiyan when I the prince of all Saiyans could not? The intensity of my training was maddening. At four hundred and fifty times Earth's normal gravity a basic training game became a desperate struggle for survival. Even the simplest moves required every ounce of willpower I had. I wasn't sure how long I could sustain the effort without breaking in two. It seemed like the only thing holding my body together was my one desire to be better than Kakarott. At times I thought I was losing my mind. Why couldn't I obtain what Kakarott had obtained? It didn't make sense. It was infuriating and it was my fury that kept me alive. I decided to continue my training in the solitude of space where I would be unhindered by the distractions of the Earth and when a violent electrical storm erupted in the skies of the planet I was on, I welcomed it. It seemed fitting like it was an outward manifestation of the storm that was raging inside of me. Then the meteors started coming down but I was determined to survive and to protect my ship from destruction. It was my only way out, my only way off that nightmarish heap of rubble. I thought I had everything under control but then the mother of all meteors seemed to appear out of nowhere to claim my ship and my life. Normally it would have been child's play to blow up that rock but after training at four hundred and fifty times normal gravity for so long it took everything I had and more. "Kakkkk karot...." Then something just snapped, something inside of me. "No! No more! That's it! I don't care!" I didn't care anymore. I didn't care about being better than Kakarott. I didn't care about being a super Saiyan. I didn't care if I lived! I didn't care about anything and then IT happened. Yes, that's how it happened. That's how I became a super Saiyan. The sleeper has awakened. I am the prince of all Saiyans once again!"
    This basically sums up that Vegeta speech:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b65MLS6_w9Q#t=07m34s

My favorite Vegeta speech is this one:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmvRJOHMhaw#t=22m24s

"Every breath you take is an insult to my honor." Chills bro. Chills.

Majin Vegeta had some epic lines. Vegeta period had some good speeches, lol.

National High School Star CJ Mustard's Avatar

I always liked Vegeta, but I also found it hilarious how many times he got his ass handed to him after talking shit. He never seemed to be on Goku/Gohan's level despite running his mouth and training harder than anyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5m3f739tP0

Born again Cavs fan bballnoob1192's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJ Mustard
    I always liked Vegeta, but I also found it hilarious how many times he got his ass handed to him after talking shit. He never seemed to be on Goku/Gohan's level despite running his mouth and training harder than anyone.

he has CP3 syndrome. you know short man that seems to always be trying to prove themselves against everyone.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Frieza saga

Decent college freshman 2much_knowledge's Avatar

Android saga and the start of cell saga

From the warnings of trunks to the explanation of imperfect cells origins to piccolo. Mysterious and intriguing a.f

Love it when imperfect cell beats down piccolo and 17 and then we get shocked at how good was 16

After that, the saga went downhill

Quote Originally Posted by CJ Mustard View Post

It's the writers' fault lol. Vegeta should've had much more "winning moments"

Quote Originally Posted by 2much_knowledge View Post
    Android saga and the start of cell saga

From the warnings of trunks to the explanation of imperfect cells origins to piccolo. Mysterious and intriguing a.f

Love it when imperfect cell beats down piccolo and 17 and then we get shocked at how good was 16

After that, the saga went downhill
    What you mean my nikka? The saga was the shit when i clapped cells punk ass. I put the decks on that dude when he made me mad

Decent college freshman 2much_knowledge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    What you mean my nikka? The saga was the shit when i clapped cells punk ass. I put the decks on that dude when he made me mad
    That part yeah. Ssj 2 was Godly but i mean that semi perfect cell was cringe and it got predictable. Time chamber, fall short , more time chamber, fall short again