Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: James Harden with the LeBronesque stats 27.7 ppg 6.1 rpg 6.9 apg...AD is not MVP!

I predict that this year will be like 99, 05, 06 and 11 when someone wins the MVP and a lot of guys don't agree with this. And I'm not talking about Harden only, but I feel that those guys running for it don't have the overall career yet.

Default Re: James Harden with the LeBronesque stats 27.7 ppg 6.1 rpg 6.9 apg...AD is not MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by Genaro
    I predict that this year will be like 99, 05, 06 and 11 when someone wins the MVP and a lot of guys don't agree with this. And I'm not talking about Harden only, but I feel that those guys running for it don't have the overall career yet.
    Eh there's no reason for anyone to be pissed at Harden winning it this year outside of irrational hatred. He's improved on essentially everything in his game, there's no one thing you can point to in his game and laugh at anymore, at least right now. The dude is all-around carrying that team to a good record, no all-star player has as big a burden as him, and he's rarely failed this year so far. MVP is a regular season award, so Harden is as good a candidate as anybody.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Eh there's no reason for anyone to be pissed at Harden winning it this year outside of irrational hatred. He's improved on essentially everything in his game, there's no one thing you can point to in his game and laugh at anymore, at least right now. The dude is all-around carrying that team to a good record, no all-star player has as big a burden as him, and he's rarely failed this year so far. MVP is a regular season award, so Harden is as good a candidate as anybody.
    Well said.

His turnovers are gross, but kind of feel that is more a product of little offensive help and the way the Rockets play.

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    taht flopper aint winning shit
    You're jelly. Harden >>> Melo

Harden is top candidate, but Im feeling a rockets implosion. Record wise not team wise.

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Harden is top candidate, but Im feeling a rockets implosion. Record wise not team wise.
    They're only gonna get better when Jones comes back.

I look for the Rockets to make a move near the deadline for a point guard. They're pretty set at most other positions.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    They're only gonna get better when Jones comes back.

I look for the Rockets to make a move near the deadline for a point guard. They're pretty set at most other positions.
    Who's available?

Who's available?
    if phoenix falls out of the playoff picture one of their pgs could be available. rockets are targeting dragic

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    if phoenix falls out of the playoff picture one of their pgs could be available. rockets are targeting dragic
    Didnt Dragic already play for them?

Dragic and Bledsoe arent going anywhere I think. Do you want Isiah?

Who's available?
    Brandon Knight, hopefully soon. As much as I hate him, and as much as Rockets fans would vehemently oppose a potential acquisition of him, he has a very valuable skill-set that would fit the Rockets roster. He's got talent and just needs the correct role and personnel around him.

Harden is a ball-dominant player at the 2 spot, and Knight is a scoring guard at the 1. He can shoot, move off ball, he's got the size and athleticism to defend the 1 when he wants to, he can also handle the rock and create instant offense...his biggest weakness is a lack of true point guard vision for his position..which isn't a problem when you have a very gifted passer in Harden next to you. He'd be a nice secondary creator for the Rockets, without dominating the ball. The only reason he does so in Milwaukee is because our two future franchise players are 19-20 year olds and still developing, and our coach gives him free reign..no chance in hell Knight pulls the shit he does here, in Houston with a superstar ball-dominant player like Harden next to him.

Dragic should be Houston's first option..but if that doesn't work out, they should give Knight a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Brandon Knight, hopefully soon. As much as I hate him, and as much as Rockets fans would vehemently oppose a potential acquisition of him, he has a very valuable skill-set that would fit the Rockets roster. He's got talent and just needs the correct role and personnel around him.

Harden is a ball-dominant player at the 2 spot, and Knight is a scoring guard at the 1. He can shoot, move off ball, he's got the size and athleticism to defend the 1 when he wants to, he can also handle the rock and create instant offense...his biggest weakness is a lack of true point guard vision for his position..which isn't a problem when you have a very gifted passer in Harden next to you. He'd be a nice secondary creator for the Rockets, without dominating the ball. The only reason he does so in Milwaukee is because our two future franchise players are 19-20 year olds and still developing, and our coach gives him free reign..no chance in hell Knight pulls the shit he does here, in Houston with a superstar ball-dominant player like Harden next to him.

Dragic should be Houston's first option..but if that doesn't work out, they should give Knight a look.
    Milbuck with a genius idea. Brandon Knight is a cancer when running a team, but with Harden playing the point, he can spread the floor.

I wouldn't mind Knight on the Rockets.

Genuinely did not realize he was putting up these kinds of numbers, impressed.

Free throws, and foul calls though.

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Curry