Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Stein: Cavs Reach Boiling Point As LBJ Continues To Disregard Blatt's Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    ok heres the deal, blatt may be a below average coach, but lebron is cementing himself as the worst primadona this game has ever seen. 30 games into the season to be acting like this? disgusting

he basically wants everything to be perfect to give the effort to win, now you tell me, isnt that attitude enough to not be considered an all time great?
    Blatt isn't a below average coach. No way. He's just incredibly overrated. There is a difference.

He's also a huge a-hole as a person. I wouldn't blame LeBron for simply deciding he didn't want to play for such a person like that. It could be that it's not even related to Blatt's coaching, but more that he's such an awful person and Lebron doesn't want to play for him.

Blatt is as far away from player's coach as possible.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 01-01-2015 at 03:35 AM.

Default Re: Stein: Cavs Reach Boiling Point As LBJ Continues To Disregard Blatt's Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Blatt isn't a below average coach. No way. He's just incredibly overrated. There is a difference.

He's also a huge a-hole as a person. I wouldn't blame LeBron for simply deciding he didn't want to play for such a person like that. It could be that it's not even related to Blatt's coaching, but more that he's such an awful person and Lebron doesn't want to play for him.

Blatt is as far away from player's coach as possible.
    that may be the case, nevertheless, he should try to make it work for clevelands greater good, wasnt that the whole im coming home point?

Miami Thrice = Dynasty FlashDwyaneWade3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    There are no sources. Everything in the article is nothing more than the writers speculations. LOL at anyone stupid enough to buy into this crap.
    You're saying Marc Stein has no credibility?

NBA Superstar

LeCancer

Mark Jackson, polish your shoes and get your suits pressed.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    How long have I been saying how much of a dipshit lebron is.

The biggest phony "superstar" the game has seen.

Legend my ass.

This guy has had one of the most manufactured legacies out of all the great players that have played. He has barely earnt anything.

F.ck this piece of trash.
    Hush bandwagoner

Quote Originally Posted by FlashDwyaneWade3
    You're saying Marc Stein has no credibility?
    If he did he wouldn't work for ESPN aka the TMZ of sports news. The network is known for creating it's own news, and while Stein might not be as bad as Windhorst, he is still a company man.
    This fool just wrote a completely baseless article about how Lebron wants Blatt fired, but provided ZERO evidence or sources. The only thing he could point out was Lebron saying he doesn't need to ask permission to take on more playmaking responsibilities. How does one take a quote like that and twist it into "Lebron wants his coach fired ASAP"

I totally forgot about the shoulder bump with Spo in 2011 when the Heat were struggling. God this dude is a control freak. No wonder he probably didn't enjoy the off the court issues with Miami's front office, Riley wouldn't fold like a chair for LeBron and his crew's every whim.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkfan
    Mark Jackson, polish your shoes and get your suits pressed.

Mama, here come that man?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slu...poelstra112910

Woj is a pretty mediocre writer, but he went in here.

Doesn't surprise me that LeBron has problems with yet another coach.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    I totally forgot about the shoulder bump with Spo in 2011 when the Heat were struggling. God this dude is a control freak. No wonder he probably didn't enjoy the off the court issues with Miami's front office, Riley wouldn't fold like a chair for LeBron and his crew's every whim.
    He shoulder bumped Brown too.

NBA lottery pick

LeBron probably doesn

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

[QUOTE=R.I.P.]LeBron probably doesn

Woj writes:

The fundamental problem for Spoelstra isn

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07
    Don't forget the great Tristain Thompson
    True. First LeAgent would make Gilbert sign Thompson to a 75 million dollar five year extension and then he