Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Audio One's Avatar

Default Re: Are The '95 Rockets the luckiest and most opportune Champions in NBA History?

Quote Originally Posted by LAZERUSS
    No, and neither is "Houston."

Audio has used some of my posts before in other forums, and I certainly don't mind, but no, not me.

I don't need any other "alts."

I could not care less what anyone ls thinks of MY posts or topics.
    And I'm not the only one that's stole your work, be it on this very forum, or even others, it happens to the most knowlegable of individuals. It just so happened that one of the people that did steal your work also happens to share viewpoints of yours, as if a Chamberlain fan not being a fan of Olajuwon's some rare commodity..

Default Re: Are The '95 Rockets the luckiest and most opportune Champions in NBA History?

1995 Orlando Magic won 60 games, however in 41 of the 82 regular season games, Orlando played a team w/o a winning record, overall 45 games against teams that didn't win a playoff game. This is 55% of Orlando's schedule

1995 San Antonio Spurs won 62 games, however played 43 of the 82 regular season games against teams that didn't have a winning record, overall 45 games against teams that didn't win a playoff game. This is 55% of San Antonio's schedule

1995 Phoenix Suns won 59 games, however played 41 of their 82 regular season games against team that didn't have a winning record, overall 46 games against teams that didn't win a playoff game. This is 56% of Phoenix's schedule

1995 Utah Jazz won 60 games, however played 42 of their 82 regular season games against teams that didn't have a winning record, overall 46 games against teams that didn't win a playoff game. This is 56% of Utah's schedule

There you go. A few good (not great) teams, beating up against much, much inferior teams. The fact that these squads won so many games will not be a testament to their playing ability or greatness, but rather the watered-down state of the league at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by MiseryCityTexas
    Horry would have just drained wide open threes over him regardless if he was healthy or not. You acting like Danny Manning was an elite player. He only had one good season with the Suns, and became an average role player after he got hurt.
    Never said he was an elite player, and the following seasons you mention had nothing to do with with my statement, or the topic at hand

Quote Originally Posted by Audio One
    That many "details"? Again, I'd love to read about them, I'm all eyes
    pick any.

2000 lakers? No good big men. Jordan retired 2 seasons earlier. Hakeem old. Ewing old. all other teams and stars are either too young or old to compete. Didnt face Spurs.

Some of your "details" are not luck either. There's no "Getting bailed out by his supporting cast an entire Finals series". That's a dumb view of it. They won 4-0. The correct view is Hakeem played great, so did his supporting casts.

Quote Originally Posted by Audio One
    1995 Orlando Magic won 60 games, however in 41 of the 82 regular season games, Orlando played a team w/o a winning record, overall 45 games against teams that didn't win a playoff game. This is 55% of Orlando's schedule

1995 San Antonio Spurs won 62 games, however played 43 of the 82 regular season games against teams that didn't have a winning record, overall 45 games against teams that didn't win a playoff game. This is 55% of San Antonio's schedule

1995 Phoenix Suns won 59 games, however played 41 of their 82 regular season games against team that didn't have a winning record, overall 46 games against teams that didn't win a playoff game. This is 56% of Phoenix's schedule

1995 Utah Jazz won 60 games, however played 42 of their 82 regular season games against teams that didn't have a winning record, overall 46 games against teams that didn't win a playoff game. This is 56% of Utah's schedule

There you go. A few good (not great) teams, beating up against much, much inferior teams. The fact that these squads won so many games will not be a testament to their playing ability or greatness, but rather the watered-down state of the league at the time.

do you read what you write ?
    you think in another decades they used to face only good teams ?
    you think that the Celtics of the 60's or the Bulls of the 90's or the heat more recently played 60 over their 80 games schedule against good teams ?

dammit you such stupid i don't know if i have to laugh or cry