Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    A Humble Lebron Fan Dragic4Life's Avatar

Default Re: Guy drives to Temecula to fight someone over a Kobe Bryant Twitter argument on Xmas

kenneth done gone crazy.

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Guy drives to Temecula to fight someone over a Kobe Bryant Twitter argument on Xmas

Mr. Jabbar have a bad Xmas?

This Is The Reason People Hate Kobe And The Lakers

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    huh
    well I was tweeting with them when it went down.. we originally wanted someone to film it (another Laker youtube uploader you prolly know), until of course he said he's at his mom's house.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    well I was tweeting with them when it went down.. we originally wanted someone to film it (another Laker youtube uploader you prolly know), until of course he said he's at his mom's house.
    With them or to them?

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    typical uncivilized bean-er. worst fanbase in sports

no reason to fight about these billionares.....they would not give a shit about us
    joke about them, don

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    With them or to them?
    Um, you know twitter?....

These guys earned 2k new followers each with it... they received hundreds of tweets, so if you're asking if one tweeted back at ME? No.. I was in the "crowd" with the rest (mainly black twitter), rejoicing at the situation, and it got big when BSO (blacksportsonline) made an article about it.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    typical uncivilized bean-er. worst fanbase in sports
    they are a special breed of ******gers. a bunch of teams, players, brands, etc. have their fanboys, but kobe kids are special.

Um, you know twitter?....

These guys earned 2k new followers each with it... they received hundreds of tweets, so if you're asking if one tweeted back at ME? No.. I was in the "crowd" with the rest (mainly black twitter), rejoicing at the situation, and it got big when BSO (blacksportsonline) made an article about it.
    Sounds lame

[QUOTE=tomtucker]no reason to fight about these billionares.....they would not give a shit about us
    joke about them, don

Local High School Star

now that i think of it, maybe it actually was kenneth. i mean, the dude really loves to fight. in case anyone is wondering, he made a thread about how he's been in hundreds of fights(?) and that 30 or so fights for any grown man is completely normal. and if you havent been in that many by the time you're 30, you're a giant p*ssy.

plus we all know he's one of the biggest kobe kids around.

Quote Originally Posted by f0und
    now that i think of it, maybe it actually was kenneth. i mean, the dude really loves to fight. in case anyone is wondering, he made a thread about how he's been in hundreds of fights(?) and that 30 or so fights for any grown man is completely normal. and if you havent been in that many by the time you're 30, you're a giant p*ssy.

plus we all know he's one of the biggest kobe kids around.
    kenneth isnt black nor muscular..

Local High School Star

kenneth isnt black nor muscular..

oh....well never mind then