Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Re: So why wasn't MVP and superstar Durant top 10 in voting for ASG?

Quote Originally Posted by nba_55
    hummm.... dude, just answer the question. What has he won? Why did you mention him with 5 times champ Duncan and why did you use the word winner? Why are you so insecure about Lebron, I didn't mention him?
    Budadiii posted 40+ times in the Cavs/Heat GT and every post was about LeBron. Talk about rent free

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Budadiii posted 40+ times in the Cavs/Heat GT and every post was about LeBron. Talk about rent free
    That's rent free for real. I asked him about Durant and he answers with Lebron.

Because he's been injured and has barely played this season you fvcking moron.

Quote Originally Posted by nba_55
    hummm.... dude, just answer the question. What has he won? Why did you mention him with 5 times champ Duncan and why did you use the word winner? Why are you so insecure about Lebron, I didn't mention him?
    He's 26 years old. What did MJ win by that age? You're asking ridiculous questions and trolling incessantly all day long, on Christmas no less.

When Durant wins this year he'll surpass LeBron on the all-time list. Winning in the west, with such a flawed roster and head coach, would easily surpass anything LeBron has done. Heck, you can make an argument that Durant's run in 2012 is better than anything LeBron's done.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    Because he's been injured and has barely played this season you fvcking moron.
    T-Mac and Yao were in the starting 5 without playing, specialqueer!

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    He's 26 years old. What did MJ win by that age? You're asking ridiculous questions and trolling incessantly all day long, on Christmas no less.

When Durant wins this year he'll surpass LeBron on the all-time list. Winning in the west, with such a flawed roster and head coach, would easily surpass anything LeBron has done. Heck, you can make an argument that Durant's run in 2012 is better than anything LeBron's done.
    Still haven't answered the question. What he won right now?

Dunking on everybody in the park

Amateur commissioner forgot to change the vote counts like Stern did in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    And this is the 5th or 6th time you've mentioned me in the last 20 minutes.

Rent free indeed. Go smoke a bowl and binge out on some cookies dude, you have nothing to add here.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

And this is the 5th or 6th time you've mentioned me in the last 20 minutes.

Rent free indeed. Go smoke a bowl and binge out on some cookies dude, you have nothing to add here.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Here he comes defending his boyfriend. Dude, just to confirm, who's the the servant in the bed, you or budadii?

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

You should at least try to be less obvious laughing at your own posts with your alts

We livin RENT FREE, Boo-Daddy.

We livin RENT FREE, Boo-Daddy.
    Yessir, that guy is in love with us. But anyway, gonna facetime you later bro, I want to see that Chris Brown ticket. I don't want to believe it! Jealous but happy for you at the same time.

except for Kobrick Cryant, voters are actually getting better with their votes. imagine Marc Gasol being voted a starter...

now, to make Lowry a starter...

Yessir, that guy is in love with us. But anyway, gonna facetime you later bro, I want to see that Chris Brown ticket. I don't want to believe it! Jealous but happy for you at the same time.
    I'll holler when I'm lowkey drunk.

Merry Christmas, love.