Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Default Re: GT: Atlanta @ Dallas 8:30 EST

Well...I like how Rondo is playing a lot actually, but the problem with this team is defense...and it's just almost impossible to have a solid defense with Parsons and Dirk out there that much.

Another backup big will help...and chemistry will come, but we just don't need Parsons on this team.

Needed Ariza. That lack of wing defense hurts far more than Parsons allegedly better offense does.

Quote Originally Posted by masonanddixon
    Dirk lost that game for Dallas
    Yep. Had nothing to do with our 17 million dollar man getting ****ing owned by
    DeMarre Carroll.

NBA sixth man of the year

Shitty effort in the second Hal..feels like a loss.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Yep. Had nothing to do with our 17 million dollar man getting ****ing owned by
    DeMarre Carroll.
    He was guarding Korver most of the time and did a fine job.

Dirk's 8 million turnovers and the stupid ass pass to Scroeder to close the half ruined any chances of winning.

He was guarding Korver most of the time and did a fine job.

Dirk's 8 million turnovers and the stupid ass pass to Scroeder to close the half ruined any chances of winning.
    Dirk had 3 turnovers.

I don't care who he was guarding....both Korver and Carroll outplayed him. LOL

Banned

Dirk had 3 turnovers.

I don't care who he was guarding....both Korver and Carroll outplayed him. LOL
    No they didn't. Caroll didn't do shit. It was Schroeder having the game of his life and the Mavs playing like they didn't care, in particular, Dirk.

No they didn't. Caroll didn't do shit. It was Schroeder having the game of his life and the Mavs playing like they didn't care, in particular, Dirk.
    Look dude...you have an agenda if you are going to sit here and honestly say Parsons did anything out there tonight.

He was nothing. Might as well not have played.

They both played like shit.

It will take some time before the Rondo offense will click, but his defense is the best i saw on the PG position since JKidd.

If we add Smoove or JO this team will be fine.

Banned

Look dude...you have an agenda if you are going to sit here and honestly say Parsons did anything out there tonight.

He was nothing. Might as well not have played.
    So you're blaming this on parsons? Get real, man.

The Hawks got anything and everything they wanted on the offensive end, whereas Dallas was taking tough contested shots all game long. They got their asses beat, plain and simple. But if you can't see that Dirk played with zero effort and was lazy as hell, there's no hope for you as a purported true fan of the Mavs.

Schroder

Millsap

Carroll

Hawks

Could not be happier with how this team is playing

So you're blaming this on parsons? Get real, man.

The Hawks got anything and everything they wanted on the offensive end, whereas Dallas was taking tough contested shots all game long. They got their asses beat, plain and simple. But if you can't see that Dirk played with zero effort and was lazy as hell, there's no hope for you as a purported true fan of the Mavs.
    Did I say I thought Dirk played well? Nope. I just simply said Parsons was worse.

Which he clearly was. At least Dirk is out there setting screens and drawing defenders and manufacturing some stuff in the post.

What did Parsons do tonight? Like I said...he got severely outplayed by Korver/Carroll.

And when you are making what Parsons is making...it's time to shoulder the burden of some expectations. A 4 point no show game at home just isn't gonna cut it.

Chandler Parsons makes notably more money than anyone on the Hawks

How does my Dirk taste creepingdeath's Avatar

Dirk lost that game for Dallas
    Take Ellis' d*ck out of your mouth for once. Total non-factor on both ends of the floor, horrible shooting, awful, lazy turnovers, and pushing his scoring average with garbage points in the 4th. According to you, he's the MVP and best player of the Mavs, so how about getting some share of the blame?

That being said, Dirk's body language was disgusting last night, and he, too, had his share of unnecessary turnovers. Parsons was also anemic, but since he rarely handled the ball, shot very little, and at least hustled on the defensive end, he doesn't hurt the team as much as, say, our main ball handler...
    Last edited by creepingdeath; 12-23-2014 at 07:16 AM.

This game was an obvious giveaway game. Dallas didn't play their best tonight, didn't seem that interested. Hawks should be grateful.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by creepingdeath
    Take Ellis' d*ck out of your mouth for once. Total non-factor on both ends of the floor, horrible shooting, awful, lazy turnovers, and pushing his scoring average with garbage points in the 4th. According to you, he's the MVP and best player of the Mavs, so how about getting some share of the blame?

That being said, Dirk's body language was disgusting last night, and he, too, had his share of unnecessary turnovers. Parsons was also anemic, but since he rarely handled the ball, shot very little, and at least hustled on the defensive end, he doesn't hurt the team as much as, say, our main ball handler...
    Yeah Monta had a subpar game by his standards but as you stated, Dirk's body language was disgusting. Considering how well Monta has been playing all season I don't really mind one bad game. And at least he was still aggressive.

Dirk's been playing average at best these past ten games and has looked disinterested/no longer effective in at least half of them. I also hate this strategy of him taking 3s, long 2s to keep him fresher for the playoffs. He may as well not be playing if thats the case