Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Does Josh Smith want a ring? and if he does... Where does HE want to go?

With the waiver, he should be getting paid in full no matter where he goes, am i right?

So assuming he wants to win a ring this season... Where will JOSH want to go?

For some reason, i think Houston will be one of his favorite's since they need him and he would basically be taking on a much more important role.
    I think Dallas needs him the most and has the best shot to contend.

I don't see him playing with Boogie/Gay in Sac-Town or even Blake in LA..

Lets here some opinions! Preferably people who know Josh and his personalty a little more

Banned

Default Re: Does Josh Smith want a ring? and if he does... Where does HE want to go?

I would say Houston. He wants to play with Dwight.

Default Re: Does Josh Smith want a ring? and if he does... Where does HE want to go?

He's a cancerous piece of shit. Any team that signs him will guarantee themselves an early exit from the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by IncarceratedBob
    He's a cancerous piece of shit. Any team that signs him will guarantee themselves an early exit from the playoffs.
    thats exactly why i think he'll go to houston, fits in perfectly their

College star

Quote Originally Posted by IncarceratedBob
    He should join the Lakers then - at least with him they'll make the playoffs.

NBA lottery pick

Tiffany

NBA Legend

Could be wrong but I dont really see anyone wanting him. He has no position. Teams these days are basically surrounding post players with three point shooters. He cant do either. He doesnt really have value unless he accepts a bench role with inconsistent minutes which I doubt he will.

He'll end up in Sacramento bc that team values name over talent right now thanks to their new owner. Theyll prob outbid themselves and give him an unnecessary contract too.

Dwight was the best man at his wedding so will no doubt want him in Houston.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Could be wrong but I dont really see anyone wanting him. He has no position. Teams these days are basically surrounding post players with three point shooters. He cant do either. He doesnt really have value unless he accepts a bench role with inconsistent minutes which I doubt he will.

He'll end up in Sacramento bc that team values name over talent right now thanks to their new owner. Theyll prob outbid themselves and give him an unnecessary contract too.
    trade for deron and sign josh

cousins
    smith
    gay
    mclemore/stauskas
    williams

Quote Originally Posted by D-FENS
    trade for deron and sign josh

cousins
    smith
    gay
    mclemore/stauskas
    williams
    Gay and Smith ...

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    Gay and Smith ...
    for the lols

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile

I hated Josh as much as anyone in his last days in Atlanta, but this is a load of bull.

He is can still be very good player. He just needs some good coaching. Something he's never had at ANY stage of his career.

Get him out of the mindset that he's anything other than a pure 4. He can bang inside with any 4 in the league. He should not pretend to be a stretch 4, much less a SF.

He can still drive to the basket, he can still play defense. Do not let him shoot 3's and drive it into this skull that he needs to make an impact defensively like he did a couple years ago.

In the right system he could make a HUGE difference for a team hoping to make a deep playoff run.

Spurs.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    Spurs.
    yes

From what we saw in Melo, it is not realistic to overestimate NBA players' desire to win a ring, unless they are very near retirement and cannot earn big contract anyway.