Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Why don't blacks who are unhappy with the US just move elsewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Being born black is kind of like playing life on Legendary mode in some aspects.

I mean historically while the Chinese were going through their epic history of different dynasties ****ing eachother over, while the white man was exploring the world and ****ing over the native americans, etc. what the **** were black people doing in africa?

I can see it already, a bunch of lazy nikkas sittin around: "Nah man, yall go build things, fight the bad guys, and explore s**t. We're gonna stay here and get high in our mudhuts..."

Kind of sucks to think about for current blacks that got ****ed over by lazy/dumb ancestors and a pretty shit spawn point for their race on Earth. The best places to live now are all places that's history is generated mostly from another race, and lets be real, that has to suck for black people.

bruh get your facts straight...Ancient egypt was one of the first civilized population on Earth and those ''lazy nikkas'' created one of the 7 wonders of this world. To this day we still have no idea how they had the technology and knowledge to come up with something like that.

Hell those same lazy n1ggas you're referring helped build America because those hard working white peeps werent able to do it themselves

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    But if this is the poor black people from the slums, nobody is hiring them and they don't have shit of value to sell.
    If they're in that position, they most likely did it to them with poor life choices. And I find it highly amusing that blacks think it is more difficult for them solely because of race. It is no more difficult for a black kid to prosper than it is for a poor white kid with no connections.

Now if you're comparing a black kid vs a white kid from an upper class family, obviously he's at massive disadvantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyner82reload
    Why not attempt to obtain a Visa and move somewhere that fits your preference? Such as moving back to Africa? Why relegate yourself to "oppression" rather than take the opportunity to move elsewhere where you can strive without being held down by the "system"?
    Why leave a land that their ancestors worked hard to build with no remuneration?

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21

bruh get your facts straight...Ancient egypt was one of the first civilized population on Earth and those ''lazy nikkas'' created one of the 7 wonders of this world. To this day we still have no idea how they had the technology and knowledge to come up with something like that.

Hell those same lazy n1ggas you're referring helped build America because those hard working white peeps werent able to do it themselves
    I know right. I cringed when I read that. russwest0 has no idea wtf he is talking. Kid needs to stick to focusing on his imaginary job and stfu.

In regards to black people moving, it awful convenient that they were brought here against their will and now people are saying "just go back if you don't like it". This is their country, it is all they have ever known. Which makes their situation even more sad.

I never here a white person getting told to move whenever they complain about something in America. It is only reserved for black people. More racism I see.

Doesn't fix the issue. The issue is Racism in America. Minorities ignoring/running away from the problem doesn't fix shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyner82reload
    If they're in that position, they most likely did it to them with poor life choices. And I find it highly amusing that blacks think it is more difficult for them solely because of race. It is no more difficult for a black kid to prosper than it is for a poor white kid with no connections.
    Simply not true and you're naive if you honestly believe that. Put a white kid and a black kid who are exact copies of each other, (same finances, education, background, upbringing, connections, work ethic, life goals, attitude, personality) and it will be easier for that white kid to prosper than the black kid. That's just the reality of the world. That's what people are fighting to change.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    So you could easily make enough money to travel out of the country to start a new life yet you were shook trying to negotiate how much of the tips you would be splitting at your new waffle house job?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Being born black is kind of like playing life on Legendary mode in some aspects.

I mean historically while the Chinese were going through their epic history of different dynasties ****ing eachother over, while the white man was exploring the world and ****ing over the native americans, etc. what the **** were black people doing in africa?

I can see it already, a bunch of lazy nikkas sittin around: "Nah man, yall go build things, fight the bad guys, and explore s**t. We're gonna stay here and get high in our mudhuts..."

Kind of sucks to think about for current blacks that got ****ed over by lazy/dumb ancestors and a pretty shit spawn point for their race on Earth. The best places to live now are all places that's history is generated mostly from another race, and lets be real, that has to suck for black people.
    Someone failed history hard. So much of our current knowledge can be traced back to regions of africa in the past.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Loneshot
    Is the average user here about 15? This forum regularly has some of the dumbest post I can imagine, things only a child would think.
    It'd have to be lower than 15.

1) Egypt
    2) black

choose one

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

The same reason the millions of pissed off rednecks mad at Obama dont.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    ... Because it's their propertay?

Threads like this make me glad my old coworkers always fk'd with white peoples food orders if only yall knew what you were eating

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Obama will be gone in a year, to assume the political/judicial nature of this country will change within ones the next 20 years is ludicrous. Even measures such as desegregation were just smokescreens.

And to assume Obama is the ultimate authority figure is a joke outright. He's a figurehead, nothing less and nothing more.
    Last edited by Joyner82reload; 12-22-2014 at 08:15 PM.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Someone failed history hard. So much of our current knowledge can be traced back to regions of africa in the past.
    Huh? I always got an A in history and they never told us shit about africa except it was some shithole that the white man ignored

Ah, white man created history books... good times...

Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

The Nubians didn't come into power in Egypt until after most of the pyramids were built. Do you know anything about Egypt? It appears, according to DNA retrieved from mummies, that the Egyptian hierarchy that built most of the Egypt we know today, were not black, not Arab but actually European. SubSahara Africa had no advanced mathematics, astronomy or even written language, how could they build the pyramids?

The blacks built the pyramids is sooooo....eighties.