Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Life on Mars?

Default Life on Mars?

Lizard

Rat

Ape

Trees and shrubs

Of course, the official word is these are rocks and optical illusions.

Default Re: Life on Mars?

I'm surprised you don't believe those images were faked like the moon landing,

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW

High School Varsity 6th Man The Real JW's Avatar

I don't think there's any life on Mars, but this thread has put me in the mood for some Mission to Mars (2000)

Gonna go watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
    Is that bigfoot?! I was wondering where that nigg@ went....
    There is not one natural phenomenon on earth that has carved out a 3d statue with anatomical features that resemble an animal or living being. Sure there are instances where formations create a 2d formation of a face, but 3d? Nope. Hasn't been done before.

I have a very observational mind and I refuse to take simple explanations for anything, hence this explains why I am extremely successful in life. There has to be a purpose and reason for everything.
    Last edited by IamRAMBO24; 12-23-2014 at 02:33 AM.

The rat is interesting to me. You can see the eye, nose, whiskers, and ear all perfectly carved out in 3d. At first glance it looks like a rock, but further examination, the features are striking.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    The rat is interesting to me. You can see the eye, nose, whiskers, and ear all perfectly carved out in 3d. At first glance it looks like a rock, but further examination, the features are striking.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHill
    ISH posters are generally closed minded when it comes to stuff like this. I find it fascinating. Maybe it is easier for me to see because I have already accepted there is life on other planets, which is pretty stupid for anybody not to believe.

If you believe it is a rock, then it is probably a rock. I like to keep my mind open and discern what is true or not based on reason and observation instead of ignorance.

ISH posters are generally closed minded when it comes to stuff like this. I find it fascinating. Maybe it is easier for me to see because I have already accepted there is life on other planets, which is pretty stupid for anybody not to believe.

If you believe it is a rock, then it is probably a rock. I like to keep my mind open and discern what is true or not based on reason and observation instead of ignorance.
    Quit being silly, rambo. I believe in the existence of life outside earth, too.

That "rat" has the exact same texture as the rocks around it. Why am I even discussing this?

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHill
    Quit being silly, rambo. I believe in the existence of life outside earth, too.

That "rat" has the exact same texture as the rocks around it. Why am I even discussing this?
    You have to look closer. Even the ape has anatomical features from shoulder, hand, fingers, head, etc. all in 3d. If that was on earth, it is probably a sculpture. If you argue otherwise, show me a natural phenomenon that can carve out something in 3d with those anatomical features. You can't because there is none.

National High School Star Rodmantheman's Avatar

There is not one natural phenomenon on earth that has carved out a 3d statue with anatomical features that resemble an animal or living being. Sure there are instances where formations create a 2d formation of a face, but 3d? Nope. Hasn't been done before.

I have a very observational mind and I refuse to take simple explanations for anything, hence this explains why I am extremely successful in life. There has to be a purpose and reason for everything.

i'm glad op had a look at this

scientist so stupid, they wouldn't recognize an alien if it would **** them right in the ass
    Last edited by DonD13; 12-23-2014 at 03:03 AM.

i ****ing knew it!!