Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: OGT: Dec 19 Raptors (20-6) @ Pistons (5-21)

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Fields injury earlier.

In pro wrestling term, he landed well enough (shoulders and arms first) and it looks a lot better than what I heard. Still, he is no pro wrestler and that is a hardwood.

Get well soon.

Just found the full play, if Moe hasn't already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLi2o__VbpE

Suspension worthy.

/
    nice

making it now

I think I made a thread last season saying Jonas would be a better player than Drummond and people laughed at me. I know Andre isn't on a team that can really help him right now, but I feel like Val will pan out to have the better career.

In a few years Val will have a nice polished offensive game. Finishes well around the rim, has a good pump fake, soft hook, good little 8 footer and great foul shooter.

If he had plays run for him, he could put up 16 a game this season no problem.

I don't see much of Drummond, but he just doesn't seem to have the intensity and chip that Jonas will play with and only develop more with confidence.

Anyone else starting to see it this way?

Quote Originally Posted by Finger Roll
    I think I made a thread last season saying Jonas would be a better player than Drummond and people laughed at me. I know Andre isn't on a team that can really help him right now, but I feel like Val will pan out to have the better career.

In a few years Val will have a nice polished offensive game. Finishes well around the rim, has a good pump fake, soft hook, good little 8 footer and great foul shooter.

I don't see much of Drummond, but he just doesn't seem to have the intensity and chip that Jonas will play with and only develop more with confidence.

Well, I've always seen it that way and what really helps JV (in terms of having the better career/player) is that he has the better team around him and with that comes better leadership. The skills just do it for me, while Drummond (while he tries hard) doesn't have the polish nor the same moves that JV has.

Drummond will still be a great rebounder and all, but that's the only thing I see him great as. JV can be good/great at more facets of the game.

http://instagram.com/p/wzHDBkpPnF

It was like Masai invited off-season TFC fans to go for a free road trip to Detroit.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Finger Roll

They are both overrated and shit tbh, Greg Mornoe >>>both combined.
    Last edited by andremiller07; 12-20-2014 at 04:13 AM.