I assure you...I dont care if you want to argue Frazier vs Hakeem/Duncan(I do find it amusing that you could convince yourself it isnt due to him being a Knick). Im not here to police anyones opinion...no matter how absurd I may find it.

But if you present an argument full of holes im gonna say something about it. Hell ill do that even if I agree with your conclusion....its my nature.

I dont care what you think...I care how its presented. But that has nothing to do with modding or anything. Id say the same things 10 years ago.

I was just letting you know why in case it ended up closed/deleted....which ive decided not to do at the moment. Its from one topic...that bled into another...and now and third where I suspect the people from the second...may follow and continue the clowning.

If you actually want to talk about Keith.........Vanhorn...........likely replacing Duncan and winning multiple titles....go right ahead.

I wouldnt stop you from attempting to explain why in an honest fashion no matter how much I disagree.

If it turned into a circus as id expect...another story.

You can think and argue(almost) whatever the hell you want....