Default Kyrie Irving Reveals His Ball-Handling Secrets: 'I Have Counters to Every Move'

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-to-every-move

Irving's Top 5 Ball-Handlers of All-Time

1. Allen Iverson: "His crossover."

2. Isiah Thomas: "Just his quickness and change of pace. He used to kill guys with that" (audio has some NSFW language).

3. Kenny Anderson: "He was a lefty that couldn't be guarded. He had so many moves. I mean, it was ridiculous."

4. Tim Hardaway: "His between-the-legs crossover and his in-and-out crossover."

5. Magic Johnson: "The pace that he played with. I mean, that has a lot to do with your handle. He would pick the ball up and grip it driving to the basket. That takes a lot of handle."

Notable Mention: Tracy McGrady: "I mean, who was really stopping him in his prime when he was healthy? His dribble hedges, his pull-ups—all that stuff was crazy
    ."

"What I want (fans) to realize is that when I make a move, it's really a simple move," he said. "It's just done with pace, and it's done off a counter of something. I only do those moves when someone kind of puts me in that position. When someone makes me feel uncomfortable, I'll always have a change of pace or have a change of direction to kind of keep them off balance. They can only guess, so you're in control. That's what offensive guys need to remember."

cavs team will we be fun to watch during playoffs. lebron and kyrie, then love, then waiters.
    hopefully okc vs cavs in finals
    Last edited by pastis; 12-12-2014 at 07:58 PM.

Default Re: Kyrie Irving Reveals His Ball-Handling Secrets: 'I Have Counters to Every Move'

cavs vs warriors finals plz

jordan > leflop james Paul George 24's Avatar

Default Re: Kyrie Irving Reveals His Ball-Handling Secrets: 'I Have Counters to Every Move'

Quote Originally Posted by Solefade
    cavs vs warriors finals plz
    spurs sweep cavs