Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: I'm in the most ****ed up fantasy league. Friendships have been broken today

ok now time for the real story

a) dude dropped his own players cause its a money league most likely and he needed an excuse to get out of paying cause he knew his team wouldnt end up winning. used his GF as an excuse

b) OP is mad not cause anyone else got ****ed over or other people are mad. but because he didnt get any of the good players on waivers

c) there is no girlfriend. shes actually made up. and OP doesnt hang out with these people. theyre infact his online friends he made through some chat room or message board

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Re: I'm in the most ****ed up fantasy league. Friendships have been broken today

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    Usually the commish can just reverse the drop and add the players back manually. What kind of league is this?
    Ya, I don't know why he didn't do that in the first place. I just put the roster exactly how it was before all this chaos began. It seems like the old Commish was just trying to take advantage.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    ok now time for the real story

a) dude dropped his own players cause its a money league most likely and he needed an excuse to get out of paying cause he knew his team wouldnt end up winning. used his GF as an excuse

b) OP is mad not cause anyone else got ****ed over or other people are mad. but because he didnt get any of the good players on waivers

c) there is no girlfriend. shes actually made up. and OP doesnt hang out with these people. theyre infact his online friends he made through some chat room or message board
    a) Don't think so. I believe him, his gf is crazy psycho, she has thrown his xbox out a 14 story room out of a hotel and she has actually ran him over with a car once. I actually joked with him that his girl was gonna **** up his team before the season started.

b) false. I obeyed the commish and didn't put waivers on any of the players that got dropped.

c) I actually know 6 of the guys personally, 1 is a stranger from New York who is chill as hell. (8 team league)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    I actually know 6 of the guys personally
    Are they hot?

c) I actually know 6 of the guys personally, 1 is a stranger from New York who is chill as hell. (8 team league)
    Reminds me of a buddy who loves hitting on 3's and then saying "she was cool as ****" lol

I've had a fantasy football league get a little testy with friends. It happens Sounds like you have a couple ****s as friends. It happens

What's with people losing their minds over fantasy sports?

Two dudes getting into a fist fight over fantasy football: http://deadspin.com/two-grown-men-ge...all-1650500700

Sounds important. People arguing about a game based on a game.

Life man... it always throws the big stuff at you.

Local High School Star SpanishACB's Avatar

the commish was trying to hook up with her behind his back.
    this is the best part

your friends are assholes OP, get new friends unless you too are an asshole

Fantasy sport is a game just like any other. Basketball... football... soccer... monopoly. Lord knows how many fights have broken out in monopoly.

Why are people so confused that people got upset at the adds? These guys said they would do one thing, then did another behind peoples backs to gain an advantage. Friendships aren't built on things like that.

Anyway what the hell was the commish's reasoning for doing that?! Had to have been priceless.