Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: chance to get dennis schr

Quote Originally Posted by no pun intended
    Just cause he's German doesn't mean he and Dirk would have chemistry.

Besides the Mavs passed up on him on the draft anyway.
    so what? mavs are not known as good drafters. and nobody could know that he would have the potential to be a both ends PG.

drafting is often just random. you pick number 1 and you get a bust, you pick second round pick 43 and you have a win. all happens.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoBe
    why not make monta point and slide parsons to the 2?

monta can play the pick n roll really well unless the mavs don't have the depth at the forward spots?
    I'm sure we will play around with some lineups of Ellis, Aminu, Parsons, Dirk, and Chandler.

One reason I don't think we've done a lot of that yet is that I'm not seeing this Parons "playmaking" everyone talks about.

With only 1 guard on the floor....that might not be all that great to be honest. Though I'd like to get Aminu on the floor as much as possible during the regular season because we are absolutely going to need him a lot in the playoffs.

To me, that will be the barometer of this team....how much we can rely on Aminu and Wright in the playoffs.

Decent playground baller No Evans!'s Avatar

No chance in hell

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    I'm sure we will play around with some lineups of Ellis, Aminu, Parsons, Dirk, and Chandler.

One reason I don't think we've done a lot of that yet is that I'm not seeing this Parons "playmaking" everyone talks about.

With only 1 guard on the floor....that might not be all that great to be honest. Though I'd like to get Aminu on the floor as much as possible during the regular season because we are absolutely going to need him a lot in the playoffs.

To me, that will be the barometer of this team....how much we can rely on Aminu and Wright in the playoffs.
    I was at the game last night. Jameer gave me passes and I was hoping to get to hang w Dirk but he didn't even come out and chill after the game just Nelson, Barea, Jefferson and Villanueva.

Anyway, the game was pathetic and I agree with you about Parsons (I think that he's been crap this year) but last night he was moving the ball well and had a couple of nice passes. He had maybe 6(?) assists but a couple of the passes were nice. Maybe he'll get better as the season progresses, I don't know. I'm not convinced he's in shape yet. That being said, he looked pretty good last night but it was of course against the Sixers squad which of course is a JV squad.

Funny thread. Dennis isn't going anywher

what could we offer

hawks shouldnt ask for much. with mack and teague they have great players.

Quote Originally Posted by pastis
    what could we offer

The Kings tried to get him before the season and we shut them down, and I guarantee you they were offering more than Dallas can.

Schroder played half the third quarter and all of the fourth OVER Teague last night in a game we were losing at the time. He's the only real young talent on the roster and clearly a big part of our future plans, we're not giving him up for expirers and 2nd round picks.

If you want a PG that badly, think about making a trade for Teague.

Quote Originally Posted by pastis
    what could we offer

Hawks shouldn't ask for much LMAO ok bud. Hilarious people think they can just screw our team.

Hope Dennis learns how to shoot 3s.

He was leading the german national team this summer and they lost 2 times to Poland (without Gortat).