Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Proves idiots wrong Human Error's Avatar

Default NBA League Pass, without prior notice, has renewed my subscription charged me $250

I was a premium subscriber for '13-14 season and I was let down by their poor performance on mobile devices(tehinical difficulties all the time) so I had zero desire to pay for it ever again, however, they renewed my subscription without prior notice and charged me $250, I wasn't aware of it until the credit card company acknowledged me. They got caught. I was upset and asked for an immediate refund, they said they would refund within 3-5 working days, only to keep quiet for the last 30 days and leave me no reply to my repeated e-mails.

Now I will have to ask for them to pay back my $250 and its interest for 30 days as well. Amount of interest would be small but this is just not right.

Anybody been in the same situation? What did you to to speed up refund process? Have you ever tried to charge them interest?

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Re: NBA League Pass, without prior notice, has renewed my subscription charged me $250

Did you set up your account for auto renewal?

I rule the local playground

Default Re: NBA League Pass, without prior notice, has renewed my subscription charged me $250

It was probably a human error.

Proves idiots wrong Human Error's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Did you set up your account for auto renewal?
    No, I registered my basic information only and they knew my credit card details from my last subscription.

don't worry, I know a guy who played in the NBA. i'll take of this for you.

[COLOR="White"]just kidding you fakking idiot[/COLOR]

Sounds like a personal problem

College superstar VengefulAngel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buddha

haha.

I knew it was a joke as soon as you said ' I know a guy'.

Banned

Mine auto renewed but I got 2 different emails mentioning it and how I was getting a discount. A friend with it got the same emails too.Check your spam or check you have the right email account attached.

Why is it 250??? Got league pass for 150 this season. Honestly though the NBA has the worst streaming package.

MLB LP is vastly superior
    The blackouts aren't as restricted and I can watch the last 4 seasons on Archive including the post season.

If the NBA provided the same quality I would be willing to spend much more on their packaging.

Dunking on everybody in the park KrizMiz's Avatar

you are f****d

just go to your profile, there is a option where you can unsubscribe - but you didnt looked there before - thats why you pay now - noone did a mistake but yourself

thats how it works - people who dont read when they pay - will pay twice

many people got that problem, thats the leaguepass method! they did it years before that too

https://account.nba.com/subscriberagreement
    Last edited by KrizMiz; 11-29-2014 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by buddha

Cold-blooded, but I had to laugh.

I sent them an angry e-mail about this and never got a response.

Leaguepass is bullshit business tactics. I lost 25 dollars signing up for a month only to find out local games are blocked. Wtf you failed to mention that in your advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by MMM
    Why is it 250??? Got league pass for 150 this season. Honestly though the NBA has the worst streaming package.

MLB LP is vastly superior
    The blackouts aren't as restricted and I can watch the last 4 seasons on Archive including the post season.

If the NBA provided the same quality I would be willing to spend much more on their packaging.
    I got all 30 teams for 200.

OP you do know that subscription means it's a recurring charge
    negged...
    1 starred...
    future negged again...

[COLOR="White"]just playing about the negged part[/COLOR]