Default Early season All Rookie first team: who ya got

I'm not gonna post my team yet. Just wondering what my ISH brethren think

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Default Re: Early season All Rookie first team: who ya got

Really, the rookies have been so underwhelming I'm not sure who I would pick. The season is really early too so probably all of the rookies will be playing differently by the end of the season. I will say that KJ McDaniels has looked as good as almost any rookie out there and he's a second round pick. Wiggins has started to show signs of life after a boring first couple of weeks. Parker has been a disappointment. While his team is actually not that bad, I thought that he'd be able to score better and more efficiently. Again, we're a month into the season so it's not really a big deal. Noel has looked the way I thought that he would. Too skinny to rebound, awkward offense and a really good shot blocker. Smart was defending well but he's hurt and that's about all he was doing well. Exum had a couple of games where he actually looked pretty decent but he's not looked as good as of late. I think that Payton looked pretty good but since Dipo came back he hasn't looked as good either. So I guess McDaniel haha but I'm serious, none of these dudes look great. I will say that that means nothing. Most of these guys are only 19-21 years old and they could all be great players in three years.