Default Remember When People Said Rondo Wouldn't Be Good Without The Big 3?

9.8 pts, 7.7 reb, 11 ast(leading the league), 1.7 stl in only 32 MPG!

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Default Re: Remember When People Said Rondo Wouldn't Be Good Without The Big 3?

Anyone got the Celtics win/loss with and without Rondo since the Big 3 left?

Local High School Star KingPush's Avatar

He needs to go to Houston

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07
    Anyone got the Celtics win/loss with and without Rondo since the Big 3 left?
    Are you telling me a team minus three HOF players has less wins? Mind blown.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hittin_Shots
    Are you telling me a team minus three HOF players has less wins? Mind blown.
    No dickhead I said what's there record since the Big 3 left when Rondo plays and when he doesn't (since he's been injured). Are they much better W/L wise when he plays compared to when he doesn't is what I'm asking.

Banned

Nobody questioned if he'd be good or not, more questioning how successful he'd be without them. We'll have to see his playoff stats w/o the Big 3.

Also, he still hasn't addressed his shooting/scoring abilities with that 9.8 PPG.

Quote Originally Posted by KingPush
    He needs to go to Houston
    Holy fuuuuuck that would be awesome!

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    Nobody questioned if he'd be good or not, more questioning how successful he'd be without them. We'll have to see his playoff stats w/o the Big 3.

Also, he still hasn't addressed his shooting/scoring abilities with that 9.8 PPG.
    no people questioned if he would be good up until the 2010 ECSF's and he started putting up MONSTER games...

also makes no sense to me how a player cant improve his shooting for this long...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2

You may not have questioned it yourself but ISH did have a large number of people who did question it. Whenever people bought up Rondo as being a top point guard the ISHtards would always respond with him having inflated stats and would laugh and claim his stats would drop off without the big 3.

He's never going to carry the scoring load night in and night out but he doesn't need to if he has some scorers around him.

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07
    No dickhead I said what's there record since the Big 3 left when Rondo plays and when he doesn't (since he's been injured). Are they much better W/L wise when he plays compared to when he doesn't is what I'm asking.
    Calm down buddy,http://ascreamingcomesacrossthecourt...rondo.html?m=1

This looks like a negative article including what ur after.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The_Pharcyde
    no people questioned if he would be good up until the 2010 ECSF's and he started putting up MONSTER games...

also makes no sense to me how a player cant improve his shooting for this long...
    Don't the commentators always say it's his hand size? Seems odd though considering someone like Kawhi has turned himself into a capable shooter when needed.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Don't the commentators always say it's his hand size? Seems odd though considering someone like Kawhi has turned himself into a capable shooter when needed.
    yeah i dont buy it considering the amount of big men who can shoot.
    not to mention kawhi and MJ who had massive hands
    its proven big hands and good shooting can coexist