Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I didn't get to watch any games last night, but apparently Louis Williams...

Outscored the ENTIRE Cavs bench by himself?

Default Re: I didn't get to watch any games last night, but apparently Louis Williams...

Career high too.

Safe to say that he has no more problems with his ACL injury.

Default Re: I didn't get to watch any games last night, but apparently Louis Williams...

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Career high too.

Safe to say that he has no more problems with his ACL injury.
    What does that say about how bad the Cavs defense is? Also, Raptors suddenly seem legit af if he can average even 40% of that

National High School Star AKADS's Avatar

Lou has played great this season. And the Raptors really let him play to his strengths.

To think. He was traded for John Salmons contract.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

AND the Cavs have one of the best benches in the NBA.

Dude was just torching everybody that was defending him. Waiters, Irving, LeBron, etc.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    What does that say about how bad the Cavs defense is? Also, Raptors suddenly seem legit af if he can average even 40% of that
    Lou Williams in his Philly days was as devastating bench scorer as there has been in the NBA. Seems like he's coming back to that.

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07
    Lou Williams in his Philly days was as devastating bench scorer as there has been in the NBA. Seems like he's coming back to that.
    Not gonna lie, Toronto is looking pretty scary if they can **** a team like the Cavs like last night

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    Not gonna lie, Toronto is looking pretty scary if they can **** a team like the Cavs like last night
    Cleveland isn't playing good basketball.

Wins over Washington and Memphis were more impressive. True, Memphis didn't have their bench guys that night but their core (Gasol - Randolph - Conley) almost won them the game. Even the game against Boston on the road was more impressive considering the Raps didn't Amir and Val, while the Raps were on a back to back.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    AND the Cavs have one of the best benches in the NBA.
    Dude are you retarded? They are quite literally the worst bench in the NBA

30th in scoring
    26th in rebounding
    30th in assists
    27th in FG%
    30th in efficiency rating,
    30th in in defensive efficiency

If you think that's one of the best benches in the NBA, you must have been severely dropped on the head as a baby

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth

30th in scoring
    26th in rebounding
    30th in assists
    27th in FG%

If you think that's one of the best benches in the NBA, you must have been severely dropped on the head as a baby
    Tristan Thompson
    Mike Miller
    Dion Waiters
    Joe Harris

NUFF said.

Tristan Thompson
    Mike Miller
    Dion Waiters
    Joe Harris

NUFF said.
    Have you watched any of these dudes play this year? The only one who has been remotely decent in Tristan Thompson

You can't say they're one of the best benches when they're the worst performing bench in the league. It's simple as that.

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Tristan Thompson
    Mike Miller
    Dion Waiters
    Joe Harris

NUFF said.
    You named one competent player. Their bench is awful. Plus they have the corpse of Shawn Marion starting. That's why there is so little margin for error for Lebron, Love and Kyrie.

You can't say they're one of the best benches when they're the worst performing bench in the league. It's simple as that.
    Nope, too much stars on their team for them to fully reach their potential as a bench unit.

Still sooOoo much talent, they're just being badly utilized.

I should have said one of the most talented, not best.

30th in scoring
    26th in rebounding
    30th in assists
    27th in FG%

Got a link for this ?

What's Toronto's bench ranking in all this ?

Nope, too much stars on their team for them to fully reach their potential as a bench unit.

Still sooOoo much talent, they're just being badly utilized.

I should have said one of the most talented, not best.
    What do the stars on their team have to do with them as a bench unit? If they are a great bench, they should shine when LeBron/Love/Irving are off the floor.. but they don't. You can't say superstars are holding them back when they are the bench unit.

2 games ago, they only scored 2 points through 3 quarters. That is not one of the best benches, or most talented. Reggie Jackson himself is putting up better numbers than the entire cleveland bench combined.