Question Was Dwight exposed AGAIN last night?

Houston still managed to contain one of the hottest offenses in league history and get the win.

I thought Houston's defense was all because of Dwight flowers...

This is the 2nd time that in Dwight's absence, Houston have been stellar defensively.

Default Re: Was Dwight exposed AGAIN last night?

You say this as if they didn't lose to the Lakers without Howard and didn't crack 100 points against one of the worst defenses of all time.

NBA lottery pick

We are 9 and 1 when Howard is playing and 4 and 0 when Terrence jones and Dwight are out there.Dwight is a 19 and 11 with 2 blocks a game a night player and changes our interior defense. If you believe this team is better without him then you are on crack.

Had someone told me at the start of the season Dwight will miss 4 games, Jones 9 games, Beverley 2 games in the first 13 games of the season and you will still go 10-3 you would have laughed at them.to top it off, if the same person said Houston would have the second best defensive point per against in the league in that time span in the league with black and Dmo as you're front court, not only would have laughed at them, but also check their sanity to be quiet frank.

dwight has a negative impact on the court this season according to plus minus advanced statistics.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    dwight has a negative impact on the court this season according to plus minus advanced statistics.
    I could careless about some statistic that really proves nothing. Howards defensive impact and his ability to alter shots, clean the defensive/offensive glass and help the perimeter defense by having their back which allows them to be more aggressive on defense is not up for debate really.

Against the Lakers the shot that black missed which would have tied the game from right underneath the basket you think Dwight would missed that? Heck had Dwight played we would have finished the lakers well before that.even last night the Mavs guards got a lot of easy layups because we had no rim protector .we have a D league scrub like Black starting at C for crying out loud.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Im not sure there has ever been a topic on some player being "exposed" that wasnt ridiculous.

I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Im not sure there has ever been a topic on some player being "exposed" that wasnt ridiculous.
    and..... blaze soars in with the Deus ex machina.