Default Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook progressing

Scott Brooks says Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant went through portions of practice and looked good. "They're progressing well," he said.

question is I feel they need to win at least 1 out of the next 4-5. Last thing they want to be is 3-15 come end of next week if that is when they both may return.

Default Re: Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook progressing

These guys need to get back. I miss them. Thunder FO needs to get those dudes some real talent around them.

Thunder need to step up and make a legitimate FA signing.

National High School Star AKADS's Avatar

To lazy to link but on cnnsi there is an article saying that Durant will be reevaluated next week which most likely means he is at least 10 days away. I hope they don't rush Durant back and the foot becomes a lingering problem.

I am excited to see Durant grow and develop more into the post as he ages. If he developed a Dirk-like high post offence it will be scary.

Local High School Star

I feel OKC is in abit of a tough spot right now...

Seems like they are making an attempt to rush Durant and WB back a lot quicker after the recent run of losses...

WB I don't see as a major concern.. although he could re injure that hand if he comes back to early.. Durant however... is a major concern.. that foot injury can be quite nasty and there is a fairly high probability to further damage if he is rushed back too soon.. if that happens. OKC's season is done. If OKC rush Durant back before his foot is 100%.. they are idiots...

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed
    These guys need to get back. I miss them. Thunder FO needs to get those dudes some real talent around them.
    Sure they could do with another star but the guys they have now are role players so it's tough to expect role players to win you games.

when i think i could put a penny on the east teams for the ECSF (raptors / Bulls / Cavs / Bullets), i'm wondering how the west will turn with the return of the last MVP and his OKC...Grizzlies, Spurs, OKC, Blazers, Clippers, Rockets, Mavericks, Warriors. That's my 8 but who is able to find the order ?? The first round could be something this year.