Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: I feel bad for Anthony Davis..

Davis have been the only consistent player for us. We need those guys to contribute. Don't worry, it's not all the time that they will play like this, good thing is it's against the jazz.

Maybe he should go to the spurs. Suitable replacement when Tim Duncan retires

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Dude is gonna rot in New Orleans with garbage ass role players like Holiday, Tyreke Evans, and Eric Gordon.

Good lord, seems like he has to carry these scrubs on a nightly basis.

Praying for you, Anthony.
    Pelicans will improve when Gordon's deal that comes up...the team they have is good enough. They are 7-5 in the tough west. To be contenders they need to develop and add talent down the line which they have plenty of time to do.

TMac played with worse in Orlando. wasted his best years

Local High School Star

Anthony Davis has the best backup role players that he can ask being only 3 years in the league in this small market city, Asik, Ryan Anderson, Gordon, Evans? Not bad

NBA Superstar

Pelicans could of had Nerlens Noel

Jazz | Utes | Raiders UtahJazzFan88's Avatar

Davis seriously IS KG 2.0 it looks like.

I wouldn't say his supporting cast is THAT bad though. Asik, Evans, Ryan Anderson, Jrue Holiday are solid players. Eric Gordon just looks like trash.

Why would you feel bad?

Not every great player is going to a stacked team in his rookie year like Kobe.

It would be a better measure of greatness if you play with scrubs and slowly take them to success.

Hell, Jordan played with scrubs the first 5 years and was rewarded in the end.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deja vu
    Why would you feel bad?

Not every great player is going to a stacked team in his rookie year like Kobe.

It would be a better measure of greatness if you play with scrubs and slowly take them to success.

Hell, Jordan played with scrubs the first 5 years and was rewarded in the end.
    Never said that. If he was surrounded with just an above-average supporting cast/coaching staff, we'd be labeling the Pelicans as a contender, no question, given the way Davis has been playing this year. Like, dude would be running away with the MVP right now if he had a more consistent SF and SG on his team. Easily. Eaaasily. Replace Jrue Holiday with (at least) Darren Collison and Tyreke Evans with Rudy Gay, and the Pels are the best team in the West at the moment. Guaranteed.

Jazz | Utes | Raiders UtahJazzFan88's Avatar

Never said that. If he was surrounded with just an above-average supporting cast/coaching staff, we'd be labeling the Pelicans as a contender, no question, given the way Davis has been playing this year. Like, dude would be running away with the MVP right now if he had a more consistent SF and SG on his team. Easily. Eaaasily. Replace Jrue Holiday with (at least) Darren Collison and Tyreke Evans with Rudy Gay, and the Pels are the best team in the West at the moment. Guaranteed.
    So are you saying Anthony Davis is miles better than DeMarcus Cousins?

[COLOR="White"]I agree.[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
    So are you saying Anthony Davis is miles better than DeMarcus Cousins?

[COLOR="White"]I agree.[/COLOR]

7-5 aint so awful in this stacked ass conference Fudge.

I will say this though. Gordon hasn't been the same player since he signed that big money contract. He's such an afterthought these days...

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

GTFO, the only reason Collison/Mclemore and Gay are playing so well is cause of Cousins. Rudy Gay never in his life played this good even with Z-Bo and Marc.

Based on pure talent Pelicans have way more than the Kings

Anderson/Asik >>>Thompson/Landry
    Tyreke/Gordon should be better <<Gay/Mclemore
    Holiday (All-Star) > Collison

Prior to this year Collison was a scrub who got cut by Dallas and Gay was nothing more than a chucker and Mclemore was one of the most rubbish rookies out.

Tyreke Evans prior to leaving Sac had his best year since his rookie season with Cousins and Thomas was putting up 20/7.
    Last edited by andremiller07; 11-23-2014 at 03:39 AM.

Bro, no.

I'd take Collison, Gay, McLemore, McCallum, Casspi, Thompson, Landry, and R. Evans over Holiday, T.Evans, Gordon, Anderson, Asik, Rivers, and Ajinca.

Stahp.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Bro, no.

I'd take Collison, Gay, McLemore, McCallum, Casspi, Thompson, Landry, and R. Evans over Holiday, T.Evans, Gordon, Anderson, Asik, Rivers, and Ajinca.

Stahp.
    Now you would but not before the season no way a core of Asik/Anderson/Tyreke/Gordon/Jrue on talent is superior to what the Kings have.