Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: The Redemption Game: Milwaukee Bucks (7-6) vs Washington Wizards (8-3) GT

Giannis with 8 points 4 assists in the first Q. Looks so much more confident, assertive. Jabari making some really nice moves..just unlucky finishes at the rim.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default Re: The Redemption Game: Milwaukee Bucks (7-6) vs Washington Wizards (8-3) GT

wow just wow

Giannis orchestrates in the fast break so much better than Knight and it's not even close. Dude is flat out unstoppable with a head of steam, but still has the court vision and presence of mind to make the right decision.

Kidd needs to sack the **** up and just tell Knight he's not a true point guard, and never will be. Start him to defend opposing PGs, but let Giannis play point-forward from the 3. The offense is so much better when it's run through him and not Knight.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Giannis will be a superstar in the next 5 years, and the Bucks will compete for a championship in 2016

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    Giannis will be a superstar in the next 5 years, and the Bucks will compete for a championship in 2016
    I just wish we had more nationally televised games...I know we're the Bucks and it's in Milwaukee, but I wish more people could see this dude on a game to game basis. He does so much on the court that you just can't quantify with stats.

But agreed, what he's doing at 19 is giving me a throbbing erection thinking about what he'll be at 25-28.

is that the liquor talkin ?

you cant take the night off playin bucks anymore
    If they can keep this core together, they will be something special soon

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    I just wish we had more nationally televised games...I know we're the Bucks and it's in Milwaukee, but I wish more people could see this dude on a game to game basis. He does so much on the court that you just can't quantify with stats.

But agreed, what he's doing at 19 is giving me a throbbing erection thinking about what he'll be at 25-28.
    Would you be upset if they moved to Seattle? Wasn't there some rumor that they haven't put a deposit down for a new arena?

Wiz got up on the wrong side of bed unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by turret
    is that the liquor talkin ?

you cant take the night off playin bucks anymore
    If they can keep this core together, they will be something special soon
    Next step: people will stop using the Bucks as their default example of a shit team..."shitty game for the Spurs. hell even the bucks would've beat them tonight"

No more of that shit.

Next step: people will stop using the Bucks as their default example of a shit team..."shitty game for the Spurs. hell even the bucks would've beat them tonight"

No more of that shit.
    I know what you mean. The "Queens" jokes have sort of stopped since we are playing ok

peeps think im joking when i say i got LP for

bucks
    kings
    pelicans

sucks im flippin now for my boogie fever

Would you be upset if they moved to Seattle? Wasn't there some rumor that they haven't put a deposit down for a new arena?
    Don't think that's happening, new owners are getting it done.

If they did though I'd be devastated. Become a Bulls fan, being from that area. But I'd also be a Giannis stan.

I know what you mean. The "Queens" jokes have sort of stopped since we are playing ok
    All it takes is that franchise level talent. Boogie taking the next step, Rudy resurrecting his career..Giannis/Jabari turning some heads.

No more of that shit.

no sir

All it takes is that franchise level talent. Boogie taking the next step, Rudy resurrecting his career..Giannis/Jabari turning some heads.
    collison was a Great addition for Rudy and DC