Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Does LeBron's attention whoring give you a greater respect for Duncan and Dirk?

Quote Originally Posted by SpanishACB
    Lebron is a children. It's almost a jump in generation if you compare it to Kobe and Dirk. The difference in culture is abysmal. Specially considering the latter two know what it is to live elsewhere.

Durant would say equally dumb shit if he only had the guts to say it, or was dumb enough to think it's a good idea to say the kind of crap Lebron says. He's only now starting to have more of the star guts and recently has come up with equally dumb shit.

It's the new era of social media superstars.
    LeBron is a children

High School Varsity 6th Man

Default Re: Does LeBron's attention whoring give you a greater respect for Duncan and Dirk?

Tim Duncan is a master class introvert.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    LeBron is a children
    I is an adults

kobetard

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    I is an adults
    Come on guys, he's corrected it in the original post, and I think he's kinda right. Social media is ruining the NBA, and everything else!

Lebron is the children.

Nah, Kobe came around first and his ego is worse than the children's (bran's). not to mention his career arc ran parallel to Dirk's and Duncan's... so replace the children (bran) with Kobe in the OP and I would say I agree. By the time the children (bran) came around I already expected it.

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Lebron is a Children

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    Nah, Kobe came around first and his ego is worse than the children's (bran's). not to mention his career arc ran parallel to Dirk's and Duncan's... so replace the children (bran) with Kobe in the OP and I would say I agree. By the time the children (bran) came around I already expected it.
    Only **** heads like you and the Spanish guy find some way to make this about Kobe. Newsflash, Kobe doesn't say half the dumb shit LBJ says, at least not recently, or since he won his first championship post Shaq. He's beyond that look at me stage. ***** barley made a Twitter and Instagram two years ago.

You Lebron fans just can't accept that your boy Lebron is an uneducated , fatherless, cornball. He's already settled into his future role of creepy bald black guy who wears an assortment of hats.
    Last edited by HOoopCityJones; 11-21-2014 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    LeBron is a children

To be honest, it does! Tim Duncan and Dirk are superstars on a high level an all of the years they have been in the league, they have managed to stay out of the media's attention. LeBron, good Lord!!

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones
    Only **** heads like you and the Spanish guy find some way to make this about Kobe. Newsflash, Kobe doesn't say half the dumb shit LBJ says, at least not recently, or since he won his first championship post Shaq. He's beyond that look at me stage. ***** barley made a Twitter and Instagram two years ago.

You Lebron fans just can't accept that your boy Lebron is an uneducated , fatherless, cornball. He's already settled into his future role of creepy bald black guy who wears an assortment of hats.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

he ain't lying

Bran fans delusional thinking he will have a career as long as Kobe. in 4 years Bran gonna be sitting where shaq sits on the TNT pregame show acting a clown getting paid to shuck and jive like the cornball he is

I'm not a LeBron fan... dumbass... and I brought up Kobe because it's relevant to the OP. He asked "Does LeBron's attention whoring give you a greater respect for Duncan and Dirk?" and the truth is no, I gained that appreciation years ago by comparing them to Kobe while all three players were in their prime. As I said, by the time bran came around, I was used to it.

You're right, Kobe chilled out a lot after he won his non-Shaq rings. But the way he carried himself and the way he played the game before that gave me a greater appreciation for Duncan and Dirk.

I mean... is this hard to grasp? I feel I'm being pretty clear.

Just watch the last game of Dirk, he was injured and returned and sealed the deal with a dagger 3 with 80 seconds left.

“It’s just the first couple of minutes that hurt,” Nowitzki said of his left ankle, adding that he expects to be fine for Friday’s home game against the Lakers. “I walked it off, got it re-taped. Trainer asked me if I wanted to call it a day, but obviously a close game, so if I can walk, I want to be out there.”

meanwhile