Serious playground baller

Default Who is the most "must see" player of these 3

If any of the following players, get to their version of godlike mode, we all know even the dumbest players have the POTENTIAL and give us godlike games like 5 times a season (Jr Smith is a good example)

Who is the most, aesthetically, eye pleasing player to watch of these 3? All hypothetical stats.

Westbrook - 48 pts 12 reb 10 ast 58/45/85
    Rose - 46 pts 8 reb 13 ast 54/41/86
    Melo - 56 pts 9 reb 4 ast 60/50/88

Pretty much, a crazy ass game with their own swag. Would you prefer to see Westbrook penetrating and hitting crazy pull up 3's all game, alone with all around a great game, or Rose with about 25 pts in lay ups and floaters alone, one of those games where it seems like he is hitting all of his contested, eye pleasing shots mid range. Or a Melo game, where Chuck Melo basically goes into God mode and hits everything from anywhere on the court not givng a ***. Who would you guys like to see? For me I'd prob pick Melo because its stupid funny how hot he gets sometimes and he's like that fat kid on the court you just can't guard, its pretty damn eye pleasing to me

Default Re: Who is the most "must see" player of these 3

Rose and Westbrook would be the most exciting because of their ability to penetrate and hit crazy shots - whether that's insane posters or acrobatic layups. Between them it's personal preference between the power & ferocity of Westbrook or the grace & agility of Rose. I'd pick Rose because his movements are smoother and more pleasing on the eye IMO (and because I'm biased).

I don't see how Melo chucking up loads of jumpers is easy on the eye. But each to their own I guess.

i have more fun watching melo

rose is the only must see player in the league. Thats why hes such a rarity to play actual games.

Rose. He makes Westbrook look like a flat footed stiff. Melo's a great scorer but since he's the slower player, some people won't find it as entertaining.

Gimme Westbrook. He can wreck games on the defensive end as well, which the other 2 can't. The way he dominated Tony Parker in Game 4 in the WCFs last year was a thing of beauty.

Banned

i sooner pay to see melo... then westbrook... then rose

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Rose

Westbrook. He'll get a hot head and really get into it. Has that mean streak/scream-in-your-face-as-I-dunk-on-you demeanor. Plus it's awesome to see Westbrook go off.

Melo. I think high skill is more fun to watch than off the charts athleticism.

If I had to pick one of those performances to watch..it'd be Rose for me, and I wouldn't think twice about it.

Rose putting up 46/8/13 on terrific shooting would mean he's either back to 100% MVP mode or even better...if he's at that level, there's literally no one in the league I'd rather watch.