Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default Kobe without Shaq and Gasol equals no playoffs or a first round exit

He also has the most missed shots in history. I'm tired of this overrated Shine being thought of as a top ten player.

Default Re: Kobe without Shaq and Gasol equals no playoffs or a first round exit

what makes me thick is his overrated defense skill.

he earned in his career maybe 1 first and two second teams. at best.

while ak47 was 3x better perimeter defender and has only 1 first and 2 second teams.

Default Re: Kobe without Shaq and Gasol equals no playoffs or a first round exit

InB4 MJ without Scottie and Phil = no rings.

Quote Originally Posted by rlsmooth775
    I'm tired of this overrated Shine
    Wtf?

You expect a team that starts Kwame Brown and Smush Parker to make the second round? In the West?

Let's also ignore the fact that the Lakers had the top seed in 2008 before Gasol was acquired.

Care to provide facts with your empty statement ?

Oh, you're basing this on Kobe's 19th NBA season, where he's leading the league in scoring with the worst supporting cast in the NBA?

Here's Shaq's numbers in his 19th NBA season:

9 ppg & 5 rpg in 20 minutes (37 games), basically being an Ed Davis or a Jordan Hill for a stacked Boston squad, making it to a whole 12 minutes in 2 games in the POs

Gasol in his 19th NBA season? Let's see if he even makes it there.

MJ didn't do shit in the Playoffs before Pippen nor after. I could use that logic on him too, right? Because it's the same thing.

National High School Star Richesly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    Oh, you're basing this on Kobe's 19th NBA season, where he's leading the league in scoring with the worst supporting cast in the NBA?

Here's Shaq's numbers in his 19th NBA season:

9 ppg & 5 rpg in 20 minutes (37 games), basically being an Ed Davis or a Jordan Hill for a stacked Boston squad, making it to a whole 12 minutes in 2 games in the POs

Gasol in his 19th NBA season? Let's see if he even makes it there.

MJ didn't do shit in the Playoffs before Pippen nor after. I could use that logic on him too, right? Because it's the same thing.
    Hey shit head, Shaq was like 3 years older than Kobe in his 19th season.

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by rlsmooth775
    He also has the most missed shots in history. I'm tired of this overrated Shine being thought of as a top ten player.
    Look at the other players on the list for most missed shots... then get back to me. Kobe could've retired two years ago with over 30k points and 5 rings and he wouldn't have had the record, but he decided to play. Who cares man, do you know how nice you have to be miss those many shots?

this could backfire in so many ways for op

NBA All-star

just imagine if the league only had like 12 teams

players would all get exposed now, wouldn't they?

Without Kobe leading the Lakers in the Western playoffs in the early 2000's, Shaq wouldn't have at least two of his rings.

kobetard

Quote Originally Posted by theoneneo
    Look at the other players on the list for most missed shots... then get back to me. Kobe could've retired two years ago with over 30k points and 5 rings and he wouldn't have had the record, but he decided to play. Who cares man, do you know how nice you have to be miss those many shots?
    Dat logic

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    Care to provide facts with your empty statement ?
    Uhh look at his career without them