Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Future of basketballs - spike balls??

holy crap guys check it out guys iwas so exciting to play with my new balls idea that i break my laundry basket with hanging dunks , man that was a crazed dunks . i swear i think i have something here i have never been these exciting to play basketball , cant wait to try these on real hoop and in ice

Quote Originally Posted by NZStreetBaller
    I gotta question theoo... now these balls have much better grip for your hands and i havent tried them myself but is there some kind of possibility that the grip would cause the ball to get stuck within the net? thus causing more delay to the game and more fatigue on chris bosh due to him (being the great jumpball tipper) having to retirive the basketball after every basket is scored.
    which could devalue the game because of the game becoming slower.

And just off the record people:
    Dumb people always talk about other people
    Average people always talk about events
    Smart people always talk about ideas.

coming up with new ideas is something that theoo is constantly doing.
    Literacy and grammar does not make you any smarter
    so if you only talk about other posters and events theoo is actually smarter then you.

keep slaying em brother
    your right there maybe problem with nets , but that are simple just got buy better material rope for the baskets , that have more flexibility that well handle spikes . thnx man

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    to dangerous. imagine spike ball to kobes face. He doesnt flinch = he ded.
    your right it well be very dangerous with player like ront artest , that hit peoples with spike ball , BUT we well put warning label to the basketballs and that well make them be more careful

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    HA! this is now in the public domain and therefore I can steal it. Good bye theoos millions, hello outbreak's millions!
    what a fk** man why... you cant not do without me i have so many idea , i just nee finance for these to work and produce millions of these balls , we well work together and we can make many much money , and buy our own nba team and i can have basketball court to my garden

damn i just do behin the back dribbles , spin , pump faking , jump at the defender , and 1 nothing and a net and nothing and a net ft shoting , next offense , dribble , fake to a right and go left !!! spin !!! 360 dunking into the baskets , dint even know i can do that

Not airballing my layups anymore

synergizing concept. will be sell at Ikea? could make for amazzing jumpballtip. bosh even better now

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Kai
    synergizing concept. will be sell at Ikea? could make for amazzing jumpballtip. bosh even better now
    yea men !! your right speaking ofjumpballtip think ofall the amazing innovation player can do with these ball when it come to jumpballtip , new form like "just tip the spike " to get it to the team , these spike make it easier to make jumpballtip becuse the point out of the balls , new jumpballtip technique well be called "tip the tip" that mean to tip the tip of the spikes for smaller player that do jumpballtip aginst big player , give more advantage to the guard in jumpballtip , and big player have to rely to skill more then height

just got offer from air jordan to make these basketballs , gone have am eeting with them later that wlel have some mass producing of these balls , here are prototype drawings that i have make

these is gone be HUGE

new era of basketballs

cant wait for nba 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo
    just got offer from air jordan to make these basketballs , gone have am eeting with them later that wlel have some mass producing of these balls , here are prototype drawings that i have make

these is gone be HUGE

new era of basketballs

cant wait for nba 2016

theoo i respect you and all but i dont think its a good business idea, u can use my idea and become a millionaire i dont need the money

its the kobe ball

Decent college freshman Mass Debator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    theoo i respect you and all but i dont think its a good business idea, u can use my idea and become a millionaire i dont need the money

its the kobe ball
    Lol trying to eliminate the bank shot?

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Debator
    Lol trying to eliminate the bank shot?
    just swish

Great thread, brother.

Consider me on the spike balls bandwagon.

ISH's 1st Embiid Stan AboutBuckets's Avatar

Theoo you should contact Jay Z, he jumped at the opportunity to invest in a shitty team like the Nets I'm sure he'd be overjoyed to have you invite him to finance an actually viable project such as this