Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: GT: Oklahoma City Thunder @ Milwaukee Bucks - "The Return of Anthony Morrow" 7PM EST

Lance Thomas coming alive

Default Re: GT: Oklahoma City Thunder @ Milwaukee Bucks - "The Return of Anthony Morrow" 7PM EST

F[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck man!!! This game is over

National High School Star KDthunderup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KDthunderup
    Could use PJ3 out there
    Could also use Durant, Westbrook, Roberson, and McGary. Being able to get more than 14 minutes out of Morrow would be nice, too, but I get the minutes restriction for him right now. This one is different than the losses (unless our offense miraculously wakes up in the last 5 minutes), mainly because of opponent, that I have very little doubt would be a win at full strength. These are the more frustrating games than losing on the road to the Clippers, Blazers, Raptors, and Nets. Those are potential, somewhat understandable losses even when we have everyone healthy. But to sit here and watch us helplessly lose to a team like the Bucks, who I almost guarantee we'd beat rather comfortably otherwise, is frustrating.

And yes, I'm aware the Bucks are improved this year and playing better. I'm just frustrated and blowing off some steam. It'd be nice if the schedule makers hadn't given us a big "f**k you" to start the season with all these road games. Couldn't get just one 3-4 game home stand somewhere in here instead of 5 of the first 8 on the road including two road back-to-backs?

Good Game Bucks Fans!!!

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by O_City_Thunder
    Good Game Bucks Fans!!!

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

I know Perkins is mentoring Steve Adams but Steve does not have to take his mentoring literally that 0 points game Top 5 Centre though

now people can see how important durant is.

and now people can like always see that perkins is the biggest clown in nba history