Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Arrow GT: Oklahoma City Thunder @ Milwaukee Bucks - "The Return of Anthony Morrow" 7PM EST

Anthony Morrow is having his season debut tonight, baby.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default Re: GT: Oklahoma City Thunder @ Milwaukee Bucks - "The Return of Anthony Morrow" 7PM EST

*Yawns*

Call me when Kevin Durant comes back

Default Re: GT: Oklahoma City Thunder @ Milwaukee Bucks - "The Return of Anthony Morrow" 7PM EST

I would rep you Fudge, but for some reason I can't rep anyone.

Perkins

NBA rookie of the year

Very good NBA starter

I'm here.

I'm here too

Good first quarter followed up by a shit second quarter. Guess Morrow is on a minutes restriction. Would've been nice to have him in there instead of Lance Thomas some during the second quarter when the offense couldn't get anything going.

National High School Star KDthunderup's Avatar

Gonna be a close game at the end

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Good first quarter followed up by a shit second quarter. Guess Morrow is on a minutes restriction. Would've been nice to have him in there instead of Lance Thomas some during the second quarter when the offense couldn't get anything going.
    Yeah, Thomas looks bad out there tonight. Someone must have told him to be more aggressive....and he has, but unfortunately it's been poor execution.

Quote Originally Posted by O_City_Thunder
    Yeah, Thomas looks bad out there tonight. Someone must have told him to be more aggressive....and he has, but unfortunately it's been poor execution.
    Yeah, but unfortunately Thomas is either an undersized PF or a too unathletic SF with bad handles. So, I guess he's a tweener forward. He's not the type of player that needs to be more aggressive because he's lucky to just be on an NBA roster, let alone getting major PT. He's a bad NBA player but at least when he just plays within himself he's somewhat serviceable.

True

I'm glad Brooks called timeout. This thing could get out of hand any minute now.

National High School Star KDthunderup's Avatar

Could use PJ3 out there

What a sequence.