Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Default Re: Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving smoking pot celebration

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    To believe that Love and Kyrie are doing a mock "smoking weed" gesture is to believe (1) Jason Lloyd is a liar and (2) they're both total morons. Lloyd said that he has seen the "twisting mustache" thing in person prior to this clip hitting the interwebs and that it was, indeed, the mustache twist.

And, I just don't think they're that stupid. These guys could smoke all the weed they want and I couldn't care less. But, to flaunt it in the middle of the court immediately following a game when they know the cameras are on them? Doesn't make much sense.

I believe Llyod was just echoing what the cavs put out there and trying to get back within the cavs administrations good graces.

If you wanna believe it was mustache twirling that's fine by me. Kyrie and Love aren't rocket scientists. They are young basketball players that like to hang out and get messed up together. Kyrie has been seen many times after games on W. 6th in VIP toking up w/ teammates.

at the end of the day it's really a non issue, i just think "mustache twirling" might be the funniest thing i've heard in reference to a joint smoking gesture.

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    I believe Llyod was just echoing what the cavs put out there and trying to get back within the cavs administrations good graces.

If you wanna believe it was mustache twirling that's fine by me. Kyrie and Love aren't rocket scientists. They are young basketball players that like to hang out and get messed up together. Kyrie has been seen many times after games on W. 6th in VIP toking up w/ teammates.

at the end of the day it's really a non issue, i just think "mustache twirling" might be the funniest thing i've heard in reference to a joint smoking gesture.

The way Love looked around all suspiciously as if to say did anyone see that is evidence enough that it wasn't just a mustache twirl imo.

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones

The way Love looked around all suspiciously as if to say did anyone see that is evidence enough that it wasn't just a mustache twirl imo.