Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: How mad will y'all be once Harden wins MVP and Dwight wins DPOY?

Still remember the thread where Fudge got ousted as a bandwagon Thunder fan.

Dude was trying to keep up with his gimmick but at the same time wanted closure from people in the thread that it was okay to be a fan of two teams.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Still remember the thread where Fudge got ousted as a bandwagon Thunder fan.

Dude was trying to keep up with his gimmick but at the same time wanted closure from people in the thread that it was okay to be a fan of two teams.
    Bandwagoner and proud, bitch boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Tell me.
    Not very. I'm a grown man, I have my own life to live, my own accomplishments to achieve.

Very mad.

Hate both of those pieces of shit.

LOL

Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

i would be so mad due to the NBA basicaly being the puppeteer of my emotions!!!!

jokes i wouldnt give a damn

Bandwagoner and proud, bitch boy.
    It's cool, you're back to the gimmick.

I still remember finding it hilarious that you were visibly upset someone questioned your fanhood on a forum.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

livid doesn't begin to describe how I'd feel

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    It's cool, you're back to the gimmick.

I still remember finding it hilarious that you were visibly upset someone questioned your fanhood on a forum.
    Paranoid, this one. You're clearly the only one on this board that legit cares about my, or anybody elses "fanhood". You put way too much stock into this, little guy. I mean, you even had my sitch up as your user title at one point.

And back to the point, what if I did bandwagon (which I always admit) and currently root for 2 teams? So what? Doesn't make me any less of a basketball fan. I already know what your answer will be; because you find it hilarious.

You're too predictable, bra.

High School Varsity 6th Man BigMacAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    not as mad as rocket fans will be after their 1st round elimination

Paranoid, this one. You're clearly the only one on this board that legit cares about my, or anybody elses "fanhood". You put way too much stock into this, little guy. I mean, you even had my sitch up as your user title at one point.

And back to the point, what if I did bandwagon (which I always admit) and currently root for 2 teams? So what? Doesn't make me any less of a basketball fan. I already know what your answer will be; because you find it hilarious.

You're too predictable, bra.
    Serious Fudge.

No response, just as I thought.

I win.