Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Tony Allen Slaps Cameraman

TA zoning the **** out right there. Dick move that deserves a heavy fine and/or suspension.

Decent college freshman Mass Debator's Avatar

Top 10 perimeter defender of all time

the WHITE side

Cameraman deserved it, though. Dude shouldn't be in the way when a player gets riled up after picking up a foul.

Great college starter FatComputerNerd's Avatar

Lol @ the cameraman flopped comments on youtube

Very good NBA starter

lack of self control. on such a big stage too, should know better. it happens to the best of em, I suppose.

Good High School Starter Crimsonrain777's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P
    He shouted at the camera/camera man, paused to give him a quick glance, and struck him.
    he wasnt shouting at the cameraman. he was shouting because he committed a foul. he starts shouting before he's even looking in the direction of the cameraman and that quick glance was a glance towards the camera. he still should be fined because you need to have better control of yourself than that but he wasnt trying to intentionally hurt that guy

edit: according to one of the utube comments. cameraguy says it's all good and tony allen apologized twice

https://twitter.com/bbradleywmc/stat...62020141219840
    Last edited by Crimsonrain777; 11-04-2014 at 01:55 PM.

What a piece of shiit, why on earth he just attacks the guy who wasn't bothering him or something. Suspension + fine is what NBA should do. And the camera will process him for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonrain777
    he wasnt shouting at the cameraman. he was shouting because he committed a foul. he starts shouting before he's even looking in the direction of the cameraman and that quick glance was a glance towards the camera. he still should be fined because you need to have better control of yourself than that but he wasnt trying to intentionally hurt that guy
    He does start before he looks. But he looks at the cameraman and says, "Why? Why? Why?" Right at the end of that he raises his hand towards his head and throws it back down.

He tried to hit the guy, plain and simple. Not a knee-jerk reaction. The guy didn't even do anything.

Fine, suspension, lost a lot of respect for him. A professional athlete, a veteran, shouldn't be so stupid. It was a home cameraman too.

Good High School Starter Crimsonrain777's Avatar

He does start before he looks. But he looks at the cameraman and says, "Why? Why? Why?" Right at the end of that he raises his hand towards his head and throws it back down.

He tried to hit the guy, plain and simple. Not a knee-jerk reaction. The guy didn't even do anything.

Fine, suspension, lost a lot of respect for him. A professional athlete, a veteran, shouldn't be so stupid. It was a home cameraman too.
    apparently. he didnt hit the camera guy he hit the camera. anyway, i guess we just see things differently because i dont see any malice in tony's actions towards that guy that you do

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonrain777
    apparently. he didnt hit the camera guy he hit the camera. anyway, i guess we just see things differently because i dont see any malice in tony's actions towards that guy that you do
    The guy was looking through the Viewfinder while Allen hit the camera. He could get an eye injury due to this dumbass getting mad about a foul call. Luckily the camera just seemed to brush his nose.

Shit, didn't see this thread.

Tony's apology was weak. He was by the FT line and put his hand up. He gave a half-assed apology on Twitter too.

Suspend his ass. He's a professional NBA player who assaulted an innocent employee. If he were a Spur I'd expect his ass to be traded.

*He Battered an innocent employee.