Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: David Robinson Greatest Games: 34/14/7/8 vs Suns (1990)

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    Not surprising a Wilt fan is bring up regular season H2Hs Him and DRob are of the same breed
    Care to point out Hakeem's FOUR 50+ point playoff games (THREE of which are the ONLY three must-win 50+ point playoff games in NBA history), or 45 point Finals game (again, in a must-win game)?

Or Hakeem's FIVE 30-20 post-season runs?

Or Hakeem's FOUR playoff series of 37+ ppg scoring, with two at 39 ppg (including one seven game series.)

Or Hakeem's back-to-back TRIPLE DOUBLE post-season SERIES.

Or Hakeem's 14 blocked shots in a Finals game.

Or Hakeem's TWO QUAD DOUBLEs in the post-season (Wilt had two KNOWN, and likely more.)

Or Finals of .600 and .625 shooting? Hell, Wilt's WORST Finals FG% was .500, which equaled Hakeem's BEST.

Or Finals in which he crushed his opposing centers on the glass?

Oh, and find me opposing centers who shot .595 against Wilt in the Finals.

Or a Finals in which Wilt finished FOURTH in rebounding (including being outrebounded by a teammate)?

Oh, and give me all EIGHT First-Round exits that Chamberlain had in his post-season career.

Or find me Hakeem's TEN Conference Finals, and SIX Finals.

Find me a Finals in which Wilt's TEAMMATES collectively shot a MUCH higher TS% than Wilt did (like Hakeem's teammates did to him in his '95 Finals.)

And how about Hakeem against a PRIME Shaq in '99? The Shaq that just annihilated Hakeem in every fact of the game (and yes, in another FIRST ROUND series loss.)

Gotta love the Hakeem-lovers...
    Last edited by LAZERUSS; 11-03-2014 at 11:17 PM.