Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    Serious playground baller mans1ay3r's Avatar

Default Re: GT: Brooklyn Nets (0-0) @ Boston Celtics (0-0), Oct. 29th at 7:30 PM EST

Was that Rondo or Belichick in the post game interview?

Banned

Default Re: GT: Brooklyn Nets (0-0) @ Boston Celtics (0-0), Oct. 29th at 7:30 PM EST

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    Rondo and his Pop-like interviews
    I was thinking of Pop

I think that turner's been solid.

Olynyk is turning into a very polished all-rounder on offense. nice to see his improvement. he is an important clog in the mashine.

Gotta say I was impressed with our offense. so much motion + the ball was moving.

nice start to the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    Did you try refreshing it and just things like that? That's strange. I had no trouble all game.
    Yeah, switched from the HD to SD stream, too. No dice. Probably just my internet connection. May have to run an ethernet cable across the house and see if that fixes it.

Banned

Great opening game for the Cs, off to bed now. Goodnight.

Quote Originally Posted by salwan
    I think that turner's been solid.

Olynyk is turning into a very polished all-rounder on offense. nice to see his improvement. he is an important clog in the mashine.

Gotta say I was impressed with our offense. so much motion + the ball was moving.

nice start to the season.
    really good coach and point guard. Wish the Lakers had the foresight to grab someone as talented as him.