Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Demarcus Cousins or dwight howard?

Bookmarked.

So many people are going to look like fools soon.

Default Re: Demarcus Cousins or dwight howard?

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    It takes skill to play pickandroll too...........defending it and running it........that doesnt mean u put it in different categories. a player can be a bad pickandroll player and still be good offensively (Melo) . A player can have bad pickandroll defense (Duncan) and still be great defensively..............Separating them as a different category is retarded. Basketball is offense VS defense THATS IT. Its not offense, defense and rebounding
    Yeah, basketball is only offense vs offense. You're right about that part but there are things that are recorded in those two categories. Passing the ball is part of offense, but I wouldn't call someone a good offensive player just because he passes the rock well. For example, look at Rubio. Terrible offensive game, but he's a really good playmaker. There are some categories that can be seperated. Bigs have to be good rebounders, and defenders. You're obviously gonna look at how many blocks and boards he averages a game. Look at guards... they gotta be good passers. That's their job. I'm not gonna say a PG who averages 20/5 is better than the one that averages 15/10. Sometimes you just gotta look at certain categories to determine who the better player is, and that's what I was doing with Howard and Cousins. Look at some of the best centers ever. They were all great rebounders.
    Last edited by Smook A.; 10-27-2014 at 09:12 PM.