Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Default Re: Karl Malone got a 12 year old pregnant, no one cares?

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak
    I commented on this before but:

It's bad but not out of this world WTF. 20/12 does happen. I think it happens quite a lot. 20 is still a kid, too.

As said, it's illegal, but I don't think that particular thing makes him human trash. Dudes at age 20 are trying to **** everything. Be real. Not everyone is like HMM this girl wants to **** me... I should say no because... it's bad. Even if it's illegal. No one would have known had she not gotten pregnant. So, really that's the sad part.

-Smak
    this

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn
    So if I were to kill someone, get caught, then get off on a technicality.....I wouldn't have committed a crime and what I did wad legal?

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

The only relevant part is that all the parties involved are good moving forward.
    You dont know what a lot of the words being used here mean.....

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

As said, it's illegal, but I don't think that particular thing makes him human trash. Dudes at age 20 are trying to **** everything. Be real. Not everyone is like HMM this girl wants to **** me... I should say no because... it's bad.

So what you are saying is...because a lot of people are scum that makes being scum acceptable?

If you are a grown ass man and a 6th grader wants to have sex...and you do it....you need your ass kicked...at the very least.

This isnt 1540. You dont just....**** a kid.

That shouldnt need to be said...

Quote Originally Posted by HomieWeMajor
    Lotta schit went on back in the day.
    I bet y'all ain't heard about Spencer Haywood killing that fan after some game.
    Haywood plotted to murder his coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    So what you are saying is...because a lot of people are scum that makes being scum acceptable?

If you are a grown ass man and a 6th grader wants to have sex...and you do it....you need your ass kicked...at the very least.

u missed his point

It's bad but not out of this world WTF. 20/12 does happen. I think it happens quite a lot. 20 is still a kid, too.

As said, it's illegal, but I don't think that particular thing makes him human trash. Dudes at age 20 are trying to **** everything. Be real. Not everyone is like HMM this girl wants to **** me... I should say no because... it's bad. Even if it's illegal. No one would have known had she not gotten pregnant. So, really that's the sad part.

-Smak
    So now we allow pedophile sympathizers to post on this board?

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855

They're both kids. Lol at 20 being a grown man. It's irresponsible sure. What's Karl Malone's IQ? lol. Do you think Karl Malone is an intelligent person?

I don't think it's scummy. It's more of basic human nature. See girl, **** her. It's not like see girl, check her age... **** her. You know at that age for dudes they are not rational people at all. They want to fight and ****. And that's even the more intelligent people not someone like Mr Malone who is probably dumb as shit. I bet when Karl Malone's dick gets hard he can't do a damn thing to stop it. Does that mean he's scum or a deviant? I dunno.

I see this as two childish people being stupid. Just like when Dwight is ****ing with that 16 year old. Even tho there's no proof he had sex with her... and also that he's much older than 20, he's still immature as hell.

Like I said, I dunno how many people you know, but I def remember kids I knew hanging out with and ****ing girls that young when we were late teenagers or older. Especially when you do drugs. We would be like wow haha... but it happens.

Tell me I'm wrong with this statement: a 12 year old girl had a higher potential for executive decision making than Karl Malone at age 20.

I'm not saying it's right, but let's not make this into some scheme where Karl Malone is sitting around trying to **** a 12 year old. He probably ****ed many people and she was available.

I don't think you understand the amount of hormones these pro athletes have, add that to the fact a lot of them are dumb... I can't see why this is some big surprise.

-Smak

-Smak

All those 20 year olds should be in jail then.

If you **** a 12 year old, you are sick in the head. Now there are instances of ~16 year olds getting into clubs, or looking like they're 18-20, etc... not 12. If you have sex with a 12 year old you deserve to be in jail.

Very good NBA starter

i wouldnt complain if a nba player got my 12 yr old sister pregnant.

chidl support swaggin in this bitch

Top 1 Bball Mind.

-Smak

They're both kids. Lol at 20 being a grown man. It's irresponsible sure. What's Karl Malone's IQ? lol. Do you think Karl Malone is an intelligent person?

I don't think it's scummy. It's more of basic human nature. See girl, **** her. It's not like see girl, check her age... **** her. You know at that age for dudes they are not rational people at all. They want to fight and ****. And that's even the more intelligent people not someone like Mr Malone who is probably dumb as shit. I bet when Karl Malone's dick gets hard he can't do a damn thing to stop it. Does that mean he's scum or a deviant? I dunno.

I see this as two childish people being stupid. Just like when Dwight is ****ing with that 16 year old. Even tho there's no proof he had sex with her... and also that he's much older than 20, he's still immature as hell.

Like I said, I dunno how many people you know, but I def remember kids I knew hanging out with and ****ing girls that young when we were late teenagers or older. Especially when you do drugs. We would be like wow haha... but it happens.

Tell me I'm wrong with this statement: a 12 year old girl had a higher potential for executive decision making than Karl Malone at age 20.

I'm not saying it's right, but let's not make this into some scheme where Karl Malone is sitting around trying to **** a 12 year old. He probably ****ed many people and she was available.

I don't think you understand the amount of hormones these pro athletes have, add that to the fact a lot of them are dumb... I can't see why this is some big surprise.

-Smak
    Somebody please ban this POS

Lol @ anyone who actively defends a child rapist.

I don't care what the circumstances were- i dont care if no charges were ever filed, i dont care what year it was, or how much money the victim and her family were awarded.

The fuh is wrong with you?

smak right now

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHill

smak right now
    Do we know if she consented or not?