Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    College superstar

Default the greatness of lebron ramone james (quotes from past greats and HOFers)

“I fantasize about LeBron's ability. He is the best player I have ever seen at this age.” - Rick Barry
    "LeBron James is better than Michael Jordan." - Oscar Robertson
    "When you have that type of mind and you have the talent that he has, he can do pretty much whatever he wants." - Nate McMillen
    "The difference between Jordan and LeBron, is that Lebron is bigger faster and stronger." - Charles Barkley

"For 16 years it was about me. Now, it's all about him." - Shaq

"Scottie Pippen thinks LeBron would kick Jordan's ass in a game of 1 on 1. I agree." - Alonzo Mourning

"LeBron James may be the greatest player to ever play the game because he is so potent offensively that not only can he score at will but he keeps everybody involved. LeBron doesn't play the same way," he said. "If you want to compare somebody to Michael, I would say Kobe Bryant. He's got more that mentality." - Scottie Pippen
    ^^^^^^
    here scottie pippen, jordan's own running mate, says lebron is a better player and that you should compare kobe to jordan because they're both practical, one-dimensional scorers.

lebron, unabated greatness

Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Re: the greatness of lebron ramone james (quotes from past greats and HOFers)

It's like you try to convince yourself everyday lbj is better than mj

Don't you have anything productive to do in real life or is an irrelevant bball forum #1 on the to do list

College superstar

Default Re: the greatness of lebron ramone james (quotes from past greats and HOFers)

i dont have to convince myself. as you can see, many greats, past and present, think lebron is better.

appreciate his greatness, or goatness

Dunking on everybody in the park

And many thought kobe was better during his peak,
    Lbj is great... No doubt about it
    Your insecurity for Jordan is so obvious
    Just let it go there isn't gonna be another MJ, so why do you just make people dislike lebron by always having to put down MJ or kobe while propping him up

16 year old stuff, so trivial

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by The_Pharcyde
    And many thought kobe was better during his peak,
    Lbj is great... No doubt about it
    Your insecurity for Jordan is so obvious
    Just let it go there isn't gonna be another MJ, so why do you just make people dislike lebron by always having to put down MJ or kobe while propping him up

16 year old stuff, so trivial

if i am "putting them down", then so are the legends in my OP.

you have to realize that just because i think lebron is a more complete player than jordan, doesn't mean i think jordan is a bad player. he and kobe are top 10 players all time. some of the greatest volume scorers in league history. i, like many other ex players, just prefer lebron's all around artistry.

Very good NBA starter

[QUOTE]

College superstar VengefulAngel's Avatar

Clearly Lebron is nowhere near the basketball player that MJ was, but to be even mentioned in the same breath shows how truly great he is. One of the games great, who still has time to put a print on this game.

Magic and Bird both said Lebron is the only player that can be better than MJ, not Kobe.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by LongLiveTheKing
    Magic and Bird both said Lebron is the only player that can be better than MJ, not Kobe.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecS0D-Vxh8Y

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by VengefulAngel
    Clearly Lebron is nowhere near the basketball player that MJ was
    you really have to be a mindless sheep to say something like that, especially after reading these quotes from ex legends, who know more about the game than you or i.

lebron is a more complete offensive player and with his size, height and athleticism, can defend positions 1-5 - that is something jordan was NEVER able to do.

College superstar VengefulAngel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mehyaM24
    you really have to be a mindless sheep to say something like that, especially after reading these quotes from ex legends, who know more about the game than you or i.

lebron is a more complete offensive player and with his size, height and athleticism, can defend positions 1-5 - that is something jordan was NEVER able to do.
    stop taking me out of context....

and lol at the rest of the comment....

Someday someone will come along better than MJ. It's not bran.

2/5

High praise from Rick Barry and Oscar. Damn. Although, I can't help but think, Oscar and Pippen have a personal grudge with MJ and/or an affinity with the jack-of-all-trade types. A bias either way.

College superstar

oscar dropping knowledge

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by mehyaM24
    oscar dropping knowledge
    A bitter racist statstuffer who couldn't win before teaming up with another star?

And he likes Lebron?

Shocking!!!