Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: So do we all agree: Jordan > Kobe > Lebron

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    he didnt watch the 4 playoff series kobe handed the spurs their severed cocks on a silver platter ( 3 of the 4 series kobe didnt even have home court )

or when duncan had the absolute worst finals mvp stats in nba history in 2005 ( duncan 20ppg on 40%, compared to manus 20ppg on 60% )

or when tony/kawhi lead him to a title

now i dont think kobe would be outperformed in the finals by parker/kawhi or ginobili

TLP keeps arguing with me about efficiency stats or rebounding/some crap. but the dudes a center.
    Kobe got outplayed by the likes of Billups, Hamilton, Jalen Rose & Austin Croshere in the Finals

he didnt watch the 4 playoff series kobe handed the spurs their severed cocks on a silver platter ( 3 of the 4 series kobe didnt even have home court )

or when duncan had the absolute worst finals mvp stats in nba history in 2005 ( duncan 20ppg on 40%, compared to manus 20ppg on 60% )

or when tony/kawhi lead him to a title

now i dont think kobe would be outperformed in the finals by parker/kawhi or ginobili

TLP keeps arguing with me about efficiency stats or rebounding/some crap. but the dudes a center.
    You got a major point here

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    I agree Jordan is better than Kobe but Duncan not better than Kobe tho.
    And when I asked you to back up your claim that Duncan wasn't a top 10-15 player, your response was, "I just don't think he is."

Why bring up Duncan anyway? This thread is about Jordan/Kobe/LeBron, not Duncan.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    Kobe got outplayed by the likes of Billups, Hamilton, Jalen Rose & Austin Croshere in the Finals

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    career wise = jordan > kobe > lebron

single season peak wise = jordan > lebron > kobe

prime = jordan > lebron > kobe

longevity = kobe > jordan > lebron (yet to be seen)

overall skills = lebron > jordan > kobe

i dont think you know what skills means

you're confusing efficiency and a very minor advantage in rebounds due to height as some kind of crazy amount of skill

kobe and jordan have infinitely more moves/go to's and footwork/post game options etc...

kobes much more polished. so is mj. lebrons very awkward

just pure points/assists/rebounds never = all around talent. its just opportunity and volume

and kobes best years still amounted to much more valuable success than lebrons ever did

if lebrons prime is so great then why is he a chicken shit quitter running away from his failures every other year

Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P
    And when I asked you to back up your claim that Duncan wasn't a top 10-15 player, your response was, "I just don't think he is."

Why bring up Duncan anyway? This thread is about Jordan/Kobe/LeBron, not Duncan.
    Idk man cuz I feel like you had a "ass kissing Duncan" response coming on, so I just said what I had to say

16/5/4/37% shooting is better than 23/5/3/47% shooting? Are you broken or something?

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

i dont think you know what skills means

you're confusing efficiency and a very minor advantage in rebounds due to height as some kind of crazy amount of skill

kobe and jordan have infinitely more moves/go to's and footwork/post game options etc...

kobes much more polished. so is mj. lebrons very awkward

just pure points/assists/rebounds never = all around talent. its just opportunity and volume

and kobes best years still amounted to much more valuable success than lebrons ever did

if lebrons prime is so great then why is he a chicken shit quitter running away from his failures every other year
    Bullshit. Prime LeBron definitely has more defensive versatility than Jordan/Kobe. Jordan would be a better man to man defender on the perimeter, but didn't really cover 2-5 like prime LeBron.

Jordan/Kobe might be better mid range shooters, but LeBron is a better 3 pt shooter, and better play maker (arguable w/ Jordan) and puts up better rebounding numbers than them both. Kobe/Jordan might have more raw offensive talent in shooting, but that's really it.

And there's no efficiency with rebounding. You either rebound the ball or you don't. LeBron is a better rebounder than both of them

Banned

duncan has a great career... yeah we get it... but chris webber has better career stats... and duncan didnt even have that 1st 2 year benching like kobe did to mess with his shit.

duncans been a starter from day 1 putting up pau gasol lines

he aint on the same level as a hakeem olajuwon individually. that dude was a 30/15 threat any night... with the defense too

and its not like duncans a DPOTY. hes great defensively. but a legendary defender? na

16/5/4/37% shooting is better than 23/5/3/47% shooting? Are you broken or something?
    he said jalen rose and croshere did better than kobe in 2000 man

Idk man cuz I feel like you had a "ass kissing Duncan" response coming on, so I just said what I had to say
    So, put simply, you were being stupid, which is very much in your nature?

So, put simply, you were being stupid, which is very much in your nature?
    You just mad cuz I talk shit about your overrated lover

Dunking on everybody in the park hawke812's Avatar

Kobe is more than a man.

College superstar

LMAO!!!

duncan >= kobe, but he doesnt belong in the same class as lebron and jordan. get real.

and its not like duncans a DPOTY. hes great defensively. but a legendary defender? na

Even if Duncan isn't a "legendary" defender, he shits all over Kobe in terms of overall defensive impact. I mean it's not even kind of close, really.