Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default has anybody sat here at Madison square garden??

Hey

I'm looking to buy tickets to the cavs @ Knicks game at msg 22nd Feb and sitting in the upper level center (224) , anybody sat there before that's the highest price I wanna pay crazy just for a regular season game right? ($310)

They all good? an ya see much not ants on the court, next level down it gets up to like 500-800!!! For lower level center, then that ridiculous platinum club out ta my league

Cheers

Default Re: has anybody sat here at Madison square garden??

At the new Garden, almost every seat is a good seat. I was surprised sitting in the nosebleeds that I could see the action.

Although I know you're a Knick hater, have fun watching a new bandwagon you piece of shit.

That's a good seat.

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    At the new Garden, almost every seat is a good seat. I was surprised sitting in the nosebleeds that I could see the action.

Although I know you're a Knick hater, have fun watching a new bandwagon you piece of shit.
    Agreed at the garden. Any seat is fine. I've been there 3-4 times for Knicks games. Have yet to go there for a boxing match. Haven't been to Nets stadium yet or the Yankees Stadium (this I'm embarassed of as a born and raised New Yorker ). Rest of the major stadiums in NYC, I've been to though.

I'm not even from the states brah, be thankful I'm paying overpriced ticket prices for your overhyped franchise just happens to be when I'm in NYC.

National High School Star NewYorkNoPicks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marv_Albert
    I'm not even from the states brah, be thankful I'm paying overpriced ticket prices for your overhyped franchise just happens to be when I'm in NYC.
    And do you know why you're in New York? Because its the best city on the entire planet

....which is why the Knicks matter..

A lot of NY haters on this planet...why? Jealousy. Try to deny it all you want but I've been to different parts of the country, it's terrible.

To quote Joakim Noah... "have you ever heard of anyone taking a vacation to Cleveland?"

This applies to most cities around the world.

Knicks are a mediocre franchise at best but the city is second to none.

Seriously though why such overpriced ticket prices for a regular season game who even affords the lower level down? Platinum silver gold clubs? 310 for upper 224 is crazy but I don't care rather that then nosebleeds

Seriously though why such overpriced ticket prices for a regular season game who even affords the lower level down? Platinum silver gold clubs? 310 for upper 224 is crazy but I don't care rather than then nosebleeds
    because bran stans will pay this price

Quote Originally Posted by StephHamann
    because bran stans will pay this price
    Dumbass does not even realize he's a branstan getting ripped off

College superstar

Those are mediocre at best seats. If I'm not sitting courtside I'd rather watch on TV and you are a mile from anything anyone outside of NYC would be a good seat.

I would almost guarantee you the price will come down closer to the game. I would never pay any price this far out as there is no incentive to lower prices. There will ALWAYS be tix and the Knicks will be long out of contention by the end of Feb.

This is the view you'll be getting. It's pretty nice.

Quote Originally Posted by NBAplayoffs2001
    Agreed at the garden. Any seat is fine. I've been there 3-4 times for Knicks games. Have yet to go there for a boxing match. Haven't been to Nets stadium yet or the Yankees Stadium (this I'm embarassed of as a born and raised New Yorker ). Rest of the major stadiums in NYC, I've been to though.
    Unless you're getting courtside seats or seats at the 50 yard line, basketball and football is usually better on TV. Baseball is the 1 sport that is more enjoying to watch in person, because you don't see the crappy commercials and it almost feels like the game is going by quickly.

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Unless you're getting courtside seats or seats at the 50 yard line, basketball and football is usually better on TV. Baseball is the 1 sport that is more enjoying to watch in person, because you don't see the crappy commercials and it almost feels like the game is going by quickly.
    Yeah I used to go to July Mets games with my dad in the late 90s every summer. It was really fun.

Hey

I'm looking to buy tickets to the cavs @ Knicks game at msg 22nd Feb and sitting in the upper level center (224) , anybody sat there before that's the highest price I wanna pay crazy just for a regular season game right? ($310)

They all good? an ya see much not ants on the court, next level down it gets up to like 500-800!!! For lower level center, then that ridiculous platinum club out ta my league

Cheers
    Buy from here:

http://www.tiqiq.com/tickets/new-yor...741&widgetid=0

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    This is the view you'll be getting. It's pretty nice.

Thanks man, what websites this??