Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Kobe destroys all betas with this comment and cements himself as top 5 all time...

"I would go 0-30 before I would go 0-9. 0-9 means you beat yourself, the only reason is because you've now lost confidence in yourself."

http://instagram.com/p/sNLJCGxn31/?modal=true

Default Re: Kobe destroys all betas with this comment and cements himself as top 5 all time...

So you're telling me he would rather go 6-24 than 3-14 like some other star would?

I agree, I'd rather go 6-24 and win than 3-14 and quit.

Alpha right there miss him, he was the only reason I'd ever watch the Lakers.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Re: Kobe destroys all betas with this comment and cements himself as top 5 all time...

I said it before and I'll say it again, Kobe Bryant's greatest strength is also his greatest weakness.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    So you're telling me he would rather go 6-24 than 3-14 like some other star would?

I agree, I'd rather go 6-24 and win than 3-14 and quit.

Alpha right there miss him, he was the only reason I'd ever watch the Lakers.
    Have some green.

Depends on the degree to which your team is reliant on your scoring.

If you're cold and your teammates can pick up the slack, no need to go 0-30 - you're the one ruining the show.

If you're cold AND your teammates have trouble scoring as well, then it's your responsibility to shoot yourself out of the slump.

And that is the reason why no free agents want to play with Kobe.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBballer
    And that is the reason why no free agents want to play with Kobe.
    He must be so heartbroken, with his 5 titles and all.

If you don't want to play with Kobe, you're a pu ssy. Bottom line.

what a ball hog.

bran would rather quit on his friends at south beach than watching his 2/5 record go even worse, its what separates no-substance stat-padders with all time greats. bran needs to address this if he ever wishes to crack the top 20

imagine bran going in the west alongside smush and kwame, dude would quit half time first pre-season game

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    He must be so heartbroken, with his 5 titles and all.

If you don't want to play with Kobe, you're a pu ssy. Bottom line.
    Prob bc they dont have what it takes to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    bran would rather quit on his friends at south beach than watching his 2/5 record go even worse, its what separates no-substance stat-padders with all time greats. bran needs to address this if he ever wishes to crack the top 20
    he's back!

Not airballing my layups anymore

People will hate on him so hard for him saying stuff like this but the fact is this type of mentality is what got him to where he is now. He is never afraid and that's something I've always respected about the guy.

This week Sports Illustrated also confirmed Kobe is Top 5 alltime

just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    This week Sports Illustrated also confirmed Kobe is Top 5 alltime

just saying.
    old news

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar

imagine bran going in the west alongside smush and kwame, dude would quit half time first pre-season game
    Name 20 players better than LeBron