Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: If you think Kevin Love is gonna be as humble as Chris Bosh....

This is stupid. Love is clearly in love with Lebron and has no problem being the bottom in this relationship. I'd be more concerned about Kyrie.

Kevin Love put up

26/12.5/4.5 last year. People are talking about will Bosh put up 20/10... maybe. But he can't put up Love numbers. Love should have the ball more than Bosh did.

Also, Love is a great passer, Bron is an amazing passer, Kyrie is a pretty good passer and Dion Waiters is a good spot up shooter. And you aren't about to double team Waiters if he heats up

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Pretty funny how Bosh risked losing a max deal in order to keep playing with a guy who supposedly forced him out of his comfort zone.
    You Kobe stans don't have a leg to stand on. Bosh loves being on the perimeter. In fact I'd be willing to bet my account on the fact that he will have a career high in 3 point attempts this year.
    Which one of your accounts are you betting? All of them or just this one?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    Kevin Love put up

26/12.5/4.5 last year. People are talking about will Bosh put up 20/10... maybe. But he can't put up Love numbers. Love should have the ball more than Bosh did.

Also, Love is a great passer, Bron is an amazing passer, Kyrie is a pretty good passer and Dion Waiters is a good spot up shooter. And you aren't about to double team Waiters if he heats up
    Ok... now show us their stats in the playoffs.

Local High School Star 2swift4u's Avatar

Bosh was being encouraged to play more often (and harder) in the paint all the time but he didn't. Eventually he became a solid 3point shooter and he hardly showed up in the paint anymore. I'm not saying it didn't have anything at all to do with Lebron's (and Wade's) game but to me it seemed that he prefered to shoot rather than playing the other big guys in the paint.

Quote Originally Posted by Encre92
    Ok... now show us their stats in the playoffs.
    Well he's obviously making it this year.

26ppg players are a rare breed, no matter how shitty their team is.

I think a lot of people don't watch Kevin Love. He doesn't dominate touches and doesn't really create offense. He is a great fit next to Lebron. He gets his points without deviating too much from the offense.

He is overrated as a passer in the half court.

Banned

Love is gonna become what Gasol did after getting traded to the Lakers from the Grizzly. He will be a versatile, skilled big man excelling as a second option. He'll be a star without getting the type of attention that Lebron will get on D and will feed off the skill and versatility of LeBron. Same thing happened when Gasol was helped by Kobe and Phil to fit a integral role without needing to carry the burden of main captain. Loves potential will definitely be maximized playing alongside LBJ.

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones
    Riiiiiiight

Had nothing to do with Lebron ball right?

Bron pushed that ***** out the paint.
    Bosh own words

Miami Heat big man Chris Bosh doesn't go into the post nearly as much as he used to. In fact, it's pretty rare that you see the Heat running post-up plays for Bosh. Much more of his attempts come from pick-and-roll plays or spot-up jumpers, despite him being the biggest guy on the team. There's a reason Bosh no longer posts up all that much too; it's to conserve energy for other parts of the game.

Bosh told the media after Saturday's shootaround that he doesn't "bang anymore," because he has to conserve energy and it's not a strength of his.

The only way Heat center Chris Bosh will see himself playing in the post again is by watching old highlight videos.

Bosh made it even clearer Saturday his days of living on the block are gone.

As in R.I.P to his post game.

"I don't bang anybody anymore," Bosh said. "It's a tired thing for me. It's not my strength and I understand that."

It doesn't help Bosh is playing at a heavier weight than when he entered the league in 2003.

"Just playing at an elite level, you play better defenders," Bosh said. "It gets tiring. What they ask us to do, to blitz the screen and roll, every single one, close out and get back. I wasn't this same weight. I was already 20-30 pounds lighter than anybody else. All that stuff just takes my energy."
    http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-...t-bang-anymore

and people have the nerve to say LBJ turned Bosh into a jumpshooter

Great college starter

^up