Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I don't see why the Clippers are better contenders than a team like the Warriors

They've had depth comparable to the Spurs, but can't even make it to the WCF with two all-stars, three if you include DJ. They're honestly the worst "contending" team I can think of other than maybe Indiana last year.

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Default Re: I don't see why the Clippers are better contenders than a team like the Warriors

I put them on the exact same level as the Rockets, Warriors, actually.

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Default Re: I don't see why the Clippers are better contenders than a team like the Warriors

Because they have two top ten players, Doc, and a bunch of other solid/good players surrounding their stars.

But until they actually do anything worth a damn, they shouldn't be considered with SAS and OKC in the West.

Good High School Starter

cuz paul gets overrated, he is consistently on everyones top 5 year after year even when he chokes repeatedly

I usually hit open layups

The way I see it... San Antonio is king until they are knocked off.

OKC, Clippers, Warriors, Blazers, Rockets success depends on health and matchups. West is stacked, strong parity. Talent isn't the factor that's going to separate them from each other.

Banned

because they literally just beat the warriors in the playoffs and are better than the warriors

this forum just gets dumber every second

Local High School Star

They were better than Thunder, refs helped thunder. They should have went to the western finals, not that it matters as they will still lose to the spurs..

These hoes ain't loyal Nuff Said's Avatar

Lol. Clippers beat warriors and damn near OKC and yet are the worse team?

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nuff Said
    Lol. Clippers beat warriors and damn near OKC and yet are the worse team?
    Even if we wanna pretend they were gonna beat OKC, they absolutely get taken to the rape shed vs Clippers.

Banned

You'll never win anything with Chris Paul as your best player and Doc Rivers is an AA recipient. The rest of that team is unbelievably stacked and manages to always underperform.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Want to see the Warriors with a healthy Bogut this year

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by Al Thornton
    because they literally just beat the warriors in the playoffs and are better than the warriors

this forum just gets dumber every second
    Nah, chill it's not a dumb thing to talk about. Last year is last year.

EDIT: Al Thornton lol. I thought he was gonna be a lot better.

The Clippers and Warriors aren't even on the Grizzlies' level, to be honest. The Grizz are underrated as fvck here, as always.

Banned

Clippers are way better than the Warriors.

Heck, even the Suns are better than the Warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Encre92
    Clippers are way better than the Warriors.

Heck, even the Suns are better than the Warriors.
    What happened dragic? Did your Dragic4Life get perma banned?