Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: What would u do ISH?

I would stop pretending that I'm an engineering student.

Start sucking your teacher's dic.k again. he's mad because he misses you. It's being passive aggresive

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    I'm in an engineering class @ school. we were in class doing doing some 3d modeling and i think it was our 2nd day using the program. we were making some cube things and i had accidentally screwed up some dimensions for the holes so i was having a bit of trouble. my teacher has been a ****ing asshole from day one to some people and namely the black kids. all of a sudden teacher just goes off on me in front of the class about how i need to listen and how i'm going to fail this class and all this other bullshit. i sit there the whole time and like i started laughing because dude was freaking the **** out over a ****ing cube. and he got even madder and stuff. so he's like yelling at me in the middle of class and everyone is looking and shit and i'm just like
    i've never had any kind of trouble in any of my schooling. every teacher i've ever had has liked me. except this dude. what would u do ISH?
    My report cards once made my mom cry . I had the lowest grade possible in elementary school for nearly every report card. Was a really crappy student in middle school- 2.7 gpa. High school I had a 3.5 gpa with tons of Bs and a C. You are fine Jameer, no need to worry about a little incident like that. I've been through a lot worse with some teachers.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    I remember at the beginning of 7th grade, one of my teachers yelled at me in front of class, and I got all mad. I just got out of my seat and said "F[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]k you" really loud. Then I gave her the middle finger on my way out the door. She obviously called security and I was sent to the office. I got detention for a week.

Same thing happened during my sophomore year. We were dissecting a frog in science class and I accidentally cut something I wasn't supposed to (can't remember). My piece of shit teacher came up to me and started yelling at me with her face literally an inch away from mine. She was spitting on my face and shit. I knew that if I got mad, I would get in trouble and that would hurt my record even more so I controlled myself. She told me to pay attention and that's exactly what I did. After I started doing what she told me, I could tell that she started liking me and I got good grades. Still ****ing hated her though.
    This never happened

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    This never happened
    Haha ok, whatever you say.

Sunshine State

Sounded pretty believable to me.

Sophomore year I handed in my term paper late got a few points off. All of a sudden, my teacher took a small water gun out and squirted me in the face and it got all over my shirt.

Embarrassing.

Then senior year I sat in the back of my Spanish class and always fell asleep in class. I bought sunglasses and one day I was caught snoring really loud. That I'm proud of lol because I really didn't care at this point because all I needed was like a 17% on the last spanish test to pass the class lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
    Sounded pretty believable to me.
    John just thinks I lie everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by NBAplayoffs2001
    Sophomore year I handed in my term paper late got a few points off. All of a sudden, my teacher took a small water gun out and squirted me in the face and it got all over my shirt.

Embarrassing.

Then senior year I sat in the back of my Spanish class and always fell asleep in class. I bought sunglasses and one day I was caught snoring really loud. That I'm proud of lol because I really didn't care at this point because all I needed was like a 17% on the last spanish test to pass the class lol.
    What kind of teacher keeps a water gun in their class?

What kind of teacher keeps a water gun in their class?
    A good looking fresh grad school graduate. She couldn't teach at all though, she once failed us on a quiz and made us retake it without giving back the answers. The class's average on the quiz went from the 50% to a 37%. She got trolled by her own trolling action

Sunshine State

Quote Originally Posted by NBAplayoffs2001

Embarrassing.

My AP Psychology teacher kept a nerf gun in his desk to shoot sleeping students

I would ask myself, "what the fvck am I doing here?"

Then I would walk out embarrassed, realizing at that moment that I am a grown ass adult, who is also a certified engineer, taking a high school intro to engineering course.

Banned

I'd probably just kill myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
    My AP Psychology teacher kept a nerf gun in his desk to shoot sleeping students
    My AP Psych teacher used to just stop the class and stare at you creepily until you woke up. It was hilarious . Teacher was hilarious yet intimidating. He knew I wasn't a big fan of him and I felt he could read through me.