Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What would u do ISH?

I'm in an engineering class @ school. we were in class doing doing some 3d modeling and i think it was our 2nd day using the program. we were making some cube things and i had accidentally screwed up some dimensions for the holes so i was having a bit of trouble. my teacher has been a ****ing asshole from day one to some people and namely the black kids. all of a sudden teacher just goes off on me in front of the class about how i need to listen and how i'm going to fail this class and all this other bullshit. i sit there the whole time and like i started laughing because dude was freaking the **** out over a ****ing cube. and he got even madder and stuff. so he's like yelling at me in the middle of class and everyone is looking and shit and i'm just like
    i've never had any kind of trouble in any of my schooling. every teacher i've ever had has liked me. except this dude. what would u do ISH?

Good college starter

Default Re: What would u do ISH?

Stop playing The Sims and get back to s[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]king that di[COLOR="Black"]ck[/COLOR] before Andre gets home.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Let him smash, Jam.

I remember at the beginning of 7th grade, one of my teachers yelled at me in front of class, and I got all mad. I just got out of my seat and said "F[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]k you" really loud. Then I gave her the middle finger on my way out the door. She obviously called security and I was sent to the office. I got detention for a week.

Same thing happened during my sophomore year. We were dissecting a frog in science class and I accidentally cut something I wasn't supposed to (can't remember). My piece of shit teacher came up to me and started yelling at me with her face literally an inch away from mine. She was spitting on my face and shit. I knew that if I got mad, I would get in trouble and that would hurt my record even more so I controlled myself. She told me to pay attention and that's exactly what I did. After I started doing what she told me, I could tell that she started liking me and I got good grades. Still ****ing hated her though.

I'd make it known that if he has an issue to discuss it with me privately and not to scream at me in front of people.

Sounds like the teacher needs to learn to control his temper.

I had this job at 18 and the supervisor had a habit of yelling at people in front of coworkers. I made a mistake over something I had no prior knowledge about and she yelled loudly at me in front of a room full of people. I told her I'd appreciate not being spoken to like that.

She later apologized. Sometimes they need to be brought back to reality. No matter the age difference he shouldn't be yelling like a f*cking wound up maniac.

He continues then maybe the school counselor. He needs to stop.

You guys use Autodesk? Solidworks?

Anyways, let this one go. If he's unreasonably being a pr[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]ck again, keep your composure in the moment and call him out on his shit after class. You could be a snitch about it, maybe get a friend to get a video of it next time and show it to a counselor or something.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    I'm in an engineering class @ school. we were in class doing doing some 3d modeling and i think it was our 2nd day using the program. we were making some cube things and i had accidentally screwed up some dimensions for the holes so i was having a bit of trouble. my teacher has been a ****ing asshole from day one to some people and namely the black kids. all of a sudden teacher just goes off on me in front of the class about how i need to listen and how i'm going to fail this class and all this other bullshit. i sit there the whole time and like i started laughing because dude was freaking the **** out over a ****ing cube. and he got even madder and stuff. so he's like yelling at me in the middle of class and everyone is looking and shit and i'm just like
    i've never had any kind of trouble in any of my schooling. every teacher i've ever had has liked me. except this dude. what would u do ISH?
    You're not entitled to anything. If a teacher is yelling at you, let him yell at you. You probably deserved it.

Remember, this is school and you are being schooled. Listen, do your work and get a good grade. This teacher will turn you into a better man.

He is no different than coaches who yell and cuss you out in front of others.

Also, don't play the race card. It will not help you in the future. You are a young black man and don't use the race card at such an early age. You've seen your people do it and look where most of them are.

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    I'd make it known that if he has an issue to discuss it with me privately and not to scream at me in front of people.

Sounds like the teacher needs to learn to control his temper.

I had this job at 18 and the supervisor had a habit of yelling at people in front of coworkers. I made a mistake over something I had no prior knowledge about and she yelled loudly at me in front of a room full of people. I told her I'd appreciate not being spoken to like that.

She later apologized. Sometimes they need to be brought back to reality. No matter the age difference he shouldn't be yelling like a f*cking wound up maniac.

He continues then maybe the school counselor. He needs to stop.
    This seems like the best course of action to me. If he does it again I think that's what I'll do.

You guys don't think there is a degree of professionalism the teacher should abide by?

A classroom isn't boot camp. If his yelling is over the top I think that's an issue. No one responds to being screamed at. I don't care how old you are. It's not about being owed anything. But a basic lack of respect for other human beings is uncalled for.

Banned

Back in the days when you got an F on your report card you got yelled at by the parents.

Today, if a kid gets a F on their report card, the teacher gets yelled at by the parents.

Last edited by 9erempiree; 08-25-2014 at 08:16 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    This seems like the best course of action to me. If he does it again I think that's what I'll do.
    You are showing black people tendencies or the liberal tendency here, blaming people for things you can control. Pay attention in class kid. If he yells at you again, you are going to report him? Be a man and take it. Who cares, are you embarrassed or did you get your feelings hurt?

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Back in the days when you got an F on your report card you get yelled at by the parents.

Today, if a kid gets a F on their report card, the teacher gets yelled at by the parents.
    Stop. If I ever got an F on the report card I'd get my ****ing ass whooped.

Banned

Also, it did not help that you laughed at him when he was yelling at you. Take it seriously.

I don't want you to end up being on welfare and it does look like your path is headed that way.

Man up. Owe up. Get the good grades.

Stop complaining about him and stop playing the race card at such a young age. It will forever hold you back.

Just suck it up kid. You have to swallow your pride. Someone educating you is very valuable. You won't recognize the importance of someone no matter how hard they are on you but you will in the future. Even at my age at work being thought how to work I have to bite the bullet.

Banned

Here is one more thing about "being hard on other black kids." Could it be that those black kids are stupid? You are black therefore the teacher could or could not be stereotyping you. Who knows.

To combat this? Get the a good grade in the class to separate yourself from those other black kids.