Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: ShaqKobeLebronDirkGarnettNashKiddCP3StoudemireMelo DurantWadePaytonIversonDeronMarbury

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Shows how much you know. The Heat don't guard teams with man to man defense, and Lebron is constantly having to help out teammates who can't stay in front of their man. When Lebron has to help, it leaves players like Leonard wide open. Leonard got lucky and hit a bunch of open jumpers, big deal. If Lebron was able to truly guard Leonard 1 vs 1 Leonard wouldn't have even averaged 10 ppg.
    **** me you LeBron stans are pathetic.

Do you hold him accountable for anything? The entire Spurs team could have shot 60% and you would have said it's not LeBron fault because he had to cover everyone.

Default Re: ShaqKobeLebronDirkGarnettNashKiddCP3StoudemireMelo DurantWadePaytonIversonDeronMarbury

Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P
    **** me you LeBron stans are pathetic.

Do you hold him accountable for anything? The entire Spurs team could have shot 60% and you would have said it's not LeBron fault because he had to cover everyone.

So we gon act like Leonard wasn't getting solid contributions out of EVERY SINGLE ONE of his teammates? Meanwhile, Lebron was riding solo and was basically the only player the Spurs even tried guarding, and he STILL outscored Leonard!
    Unlike Duncan, Lebron can't get carried to easy rings by stacked teams! Lebron actually has to EARN his Championships.

So we gon act like Leonard wasn't getting solid contributions out of EVERY SINGLE ONE of his teammates? Meanwhile, Lebron was riding solo and was basically the only player the Spurs even tried guarding, and he STILL outscored Leonard!
    Unlike Duncan, Lebron can't get carried to easy rings by stacked teams! Lebron actually has to EARN his Championships.
    Duncan still earned twice as many rings as Bron, then?

Duncan still earned twice as many rings as Bron, then?
    Yes, with the GOAT coach and stacked teams his entire career.
    This is why I can never truly respect players like Duncan and Kobe. They never had to start from the bottom or go through any real struggles. Duncan wins a ring in his second year, yet we are supposed to applaud him for never leaving?
    If Lebron is drafted to an organization like the Spurs and has a coach like Pop his entire career, he wins more rings than Duncan. That is why you hate Lebron so much, because you know what I say is true.

Yes, with the GOAT coach and stacked teams his entire career.
    This is why I can never truly respect players like Duncan and Kobe. They never had to start from the bottom or go through any real struggles. Duncan wins a ring in his second year, yet we are supposed to applaud him for never leaving?
    If Lebron is drafted to an organization like the Spurs and has a coach like Pop his entire career, he wins more rings than Duncan. That is why you hate Lebron so much, because you know what I say is true.
    Couple things:

1. LeBron will probably end up ahead of Duncan when it's all said and done

2. Compared to the competition, which I outlined above and you conveniently skipped over, Duncan's 01-03 teams were about as bad as any of LeBron's. I could explain why, but people like you are so entrenched in your one-sided views that it'd be useless.

3. LeBron winning more than Duncan is purely hypothetical. Duncan's teams were grounded on slow offense and juggernaut defense. You think the Spurs win with Nazr and Oberto anchoring their D?

4. I do hate LeBron, but for good reason: his flopping, as a superstar, is bad for the game; he is smug, arrogant, slightly idiotic, and he makes poor decisions (the decision, "not one, not two", mocking Dirk, calling himself the DPOY, putting himself on NBA's Mt. Rushmore, etc). Only blind stans, like yourself, think LeBron hasn't done more than enough to make a bad name for himself. He doesn't go about doing things the right way.

That clear things up, little man?

Banned

And Steve Nash took Kobe out 2 of 3 times.

next

except nash had home court and the better record. kobe took out duncan 3 of the 4 times with a worse record and spurs with homecourt advantage

again... next!!

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    except nash had home court and the better record. kobe took out duncan 3 of the 4 times with a worse record and spurs with homecourt advantage

again... next!!

Losing your second best player in consecutive years vs. home court advantage...hmmmm.

Now get the **** out of this thread with your Kobe talk. There's enough threads about him satisfy your needs.

I do hate LeBron, but for good reason: his flopping, as a superstar, is bad for the game; he is smug, arrogant, slightly idiotic, and he makes poor decisions (the decision, "not one, not two", mocking Dirk, calling himself the DPOY, putting himself on NBA's Mt. Rushmore, etc). Only blind stans, like yourself, think LeBron hasn't done more than enough to make a bad name for himself. He doesn't go about doing things the right way.

That clear things up, little man?
    Minus the decision show that sounds like a perfect description of Michael Jordan.
    But let me guess, you don't hate him.
    I guess Lebron should be more like Duncan, quiet and boring, while cheating on his wife with a man.

Minus the decision show that sounds like a perfect description of Michael Jordan.
    But let me guess, you don't hate him.
    I guess Lebron should be more like Duncan, quiet and boring, while cheating on his wife with a man.
    I didn't watch Jordan, but he seems like a complete asshole.

And no, he doesn't have to be like Duncan. But maybe he shouldn't promise to win in Cleveland and leave. Maybe he shouldn't promise a plethora of championships to Miami and leave. Maybe he shouldn't call himself the DPOY when stats show he isn't. Maybe he should show the winner some respect by keeping his trap shut.

Also, the whole Duncan being gay thing is an obiter. It was brought up after concrete evidence was presented that his wife cheated on him as a way to win the case...which, of course, she didn't.

Still, it shows how silly you are. You've done nothing but post a bunch of gossip and hyperbole in this thread and you think you've proved something. You're just like LeBron in that sense: making empty claims.

Have a good day, straw man.

Banned

Pop should have got Duncan's FMVPs, he made Duncan.

Heck Duncan is at the same range as Horry all time

Good player not great

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    Pop should have got Duncan's FMVPs, he made Duncan.

Heck Duncan is at the same range as Horry all time

Good player not great
    Sure he is. Probably why he was being called a superstar before he even met Pop.

Probably why the only time the Spurs lost in the first round during Duncan's prime was the one year he didn't play (injury).

And how can we forget PER, lebronxrings?

Banned

Sure he is. Probably why he was being called a superstar before he even met Pop.

Probably why the only time the Spurs lost in the first round during Duncan's prime was the one year he didn't play (injury).

And how can we forget PER, lebronxrings?
    PER states lebron >>>> Duncan so what?

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    PER states lebron >>>> Duncan so what?
    And it also states Duncan is a great player.

I'm just pointing out the flaw in your system: I don't abide by it.

Worthless troll. Duncan beats LeBron in the Finals and now you hate him. Is there anything more pathetic than that, lebronxrings? You know from experience, after all.

Banned

And it also states Duncan is a great player.

I'm just pointing out the flaw in your system: I don't abide by it.

Worthless troll. Duncan beats LeBron in the Finals and now you hate him. Is there anything more pathetic than that, lebronxrings? You know from experience, after all.
    I respect Duncan, but I dont see how him having a much superior team and coach than LeBron means anything?

Did Duncan ever win FMVP against LeBron?

Are you trying to suggest that Duncan > LeBron because he had a significantly better supporting cast?

fcking at this thread.

duncan is way ahead of lebitch. so is kobe, even though he is overrated too.

lebron had to team up with a finals mvp and franchise player. and a goat coach/puppet master in pat and he still shits the bed on the big stage.