Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Can Chris Bosh Have An MVP Seaon?

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    There's examples on both sides, players who did great things and didn't get as much recognition as they warranted like Aldridge, as well as players who were playing great but were a bit overrated..Noah finished 4th in the MVP race, despite his stats being nowhere near MVP-caliber at 13/11/5/2/1, and the Bulls only winning 48 games. Bosh could definitely be a top 7-10 MVP candidate if he plays at the level of Toronto Bosh and Miami wins 50 games.
    Noah finished 4th because he was the DPOY, which Bosh will never be.

Also, Bosh will be the second option whenever Wade is healthy, which will really hurt his case.

He has a shot at an All-NBA selection, but not at the MVP award. And even getting selected for All-NBA is anything but certain, since forward is by far the strongest position (Lebron, Durant, Davis, Griffin, Love, Aldridge, Melo etc.)
    Last edited by BigTicket; 08-25-2014 at 04:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by robert de niro
    this needs more recognition

I knew a few people would get it

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

This guy is going to shut up a lot of people this season. I'm not even a fan, but he gets some serious disrespect.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    This guy is going to shut up a lot of people this season. I'm not even a fan, but he gets some serious disrespect.
    When you are billed as a "superstar" yet average 12 ppg for an entire playoff run, including a scoreless game 7 of the Finals, you don't deserve any respect.
    Unless you are someone who is easily impressed by players who put up nice stats on teams that don't make the playoffs.

CAN he? Yeah. Like i CAN possibly **** Kate Upton tomorrow while Beyonce waits on deck.

It's not going to happen but if you want to ask "can it", sure.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    When you are billed as a "superstar" yet average 12 ppg for an entire playoff run, including a scoreless game 7 of the Finals, you don't deserve any respect.
    Unless you are someone who is easily impressed by players who put up nice stats on teams that don't make the playoffs.
    Only an idiot would have ever billed him as a "superstar", so that means nothing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Only an idiot would have ever billed him as a "superstar", so that means nothing to me.
    Lol, well then almost everyone in the media as well as several posters on here would have to be labeled idiots